Rangers 3rd Strip

Think its rotten, just looks like a t-shirt with 'Tennents' and our crest on it. Very poor and lazy effort IMO.

If the home strip is anything to go by, this will not just 'look' like a t-shirt, but be the same quality as an average t-shirt too! Very sad days & someone is making some serious coin out of this cheap crap, but I bet it's not the club.

If the home strip is anything to go by, this will not just 'look' like a t-shirt, but be the same quality as an average t-shirt too! Very sad days & someone is making some serious coin out of this cheap crap, but I bet it's not the club.

The sad thing though mate is that we accept it. Be nice to see if the fans could have a little more input. Certainly better quality garments isn't hard to ask?

The sad thing though mate is that we accept it. Be nice to see if the fans could have a little more input. Certainly better quality garments isn't hard to ask?

Do the Rangers care what the fans think?,as long as we keep ploughing in the cash!!!

Do the Rangers care what the fans think?,as long as we keep ploughing in the cash!!!

You'd like to hope so wouldnt you mate? But this strip is just an example, i think its bogging. It looks like something a chick working at a Rangers bar would be wearing. The main colour has nothing to do with Rangers and why the red trim instead of blue? Perhaps for things such as the 3rd strip they should poll it on the website with a few choices? At least let the fans fell involved on a certain level.

More info on why we use black and red in our strips:

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/archived/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=522&Itemid=60

You also see from this page that we've used black before for over 100 years in our strips - if not that actual top.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/archived/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=863&Itemid=79

Our home socks are red/black as these are the town colours of Govan - hence the third strip which looks OK to me - if a little bland.

No it's no...............it's because the bouncy is sectarian and the red on the top of the socks represent up to our knees in ****** blood:)