poor game so far....

1st post on hear guys and i dont want to be negative but what was that about last night,if any one saw anything postive please tell me what it was

european games are what we live for but this was dire

Welcome to the boards mate. Just one possitive--- The Keeper and we never lost a goal of course.

Guest The_Rock
Was reading a copy of the sun there. They gave mostly 7s although Ferguson got an 8 and Martin got 9. What game were they watching?

The sun is the most unreliable paper out mate , it was them coming up with all the stars we were going to sign and they said few days ago that in FM07 Rangers nd Tic start in the EPL , bollocks :)

The problem with Boyd is that his lack of work outside the 18 yard box wouldn't be so noticeable if we were playing a 4-4-2 with maybe Sebo/Prso up front for him to play off. But as it is, he looks isolated and isn't the sort of player to creat stuff. He's an out and out striker, but I still don't think you could drop him.

I'd be interested to see PLG change things slightly. I still think the midfield is too defensive and once again we saw that playing Fergie and Hemdani together just doesn't work. I'd say that at home in the SPL, playing Hemdani and Clement together is overkill. You could drop one of those and play a more attacking/creative player like Buffel as an attacking midfielder, two wingers and then the front two. I just don't think playing in our league merits two defensive/holding midfielders.

Maybe its just me, but I'd really like to see Prso/Sebo starting alongside Boyd, as a proper strike partnership.

Absolutely dreadful performance bereft of any craft imagination and flair. Hemdani for me was our best player apart from McGregor obviously. Sionko is a complete waste of space. The formation we played last night does not seem to work, but yet we seem to play it in every away game. Every time away from home so far this season we have played poorly by the standards we expect. Last night was the worst of the lot only just pipping Dunfermline. Uefa Cup Final at Hampden - we certainly won't be there:mad:

I heard the sash 3 times and at the end - every time - ***.....

Not by all, but it was clearly audible, especially when you are sitting listening for it!!

The whole of the Moslim world is screaming *** and even death to the pope, i suppose it will be us that done it again!!!:sigh::D