Walter wants Chelsea and Real Madrid?

and whats amazing at watching rangers getting stuffed,give me an easy ride to start then get stuffed by the big boys.

barcelona didn't pump us. we're better as underdogs - i think we've as much chance of qualifying from a group with better teams, bizarrely. even then, i just want to see real madrid at ibrox.

Yip bigger the better for me also, we always play better when we are underdogs at Ibrox. Would love Real Madrid and an English team. I wouldnt be scared of Spurs home or away at all but they could be in the same pot as us.

Glamour Group for me would be:

Chelsea

Real Madrid

Rangers

Sparta Prague

Edited by Gribz

Yip bigger the better for me also, we always play better when we are underdogs at Ibrox. Would love Real Madrid and an English team. I wouldnt be scared of Spurs home or away at all but they could be in the same pot as us.

Glamour Group for me would be:

Chelsea

Real Madrid

Rangers

Sparta Prague

Aren't Sparta Pargue really struggling? I saw them 2-0 down at home in their first leg

Anyway I would like to see a few glamour ties, but I still think we may get a certain Russian team ...

Aren't Sparta Pargue really struggling? I saw them 2-0 down at home in their first leg

Anyway I would like to see a few glamour ties, but I still think we may get a certain Russian team ...

Pot 4 doesnt have much attraction but a trip to Prague would be good for Bears and we need someone to beat :)

Guest Flying Hippo

I want a prestigious group where you can still look at it and think there's a slight chance we may qualify

Last year was boring. We were the biggest club in the group by far as proven by us not even selling out the stadium

I definately want us to get an English club, preferably Arsenal or Tottenham