Miller rejects new contract offer.

Taken from another Rangers forum....

A mate (Rangers supporting one this time, so no jokes) has told me that there's been chat on another forum that Miller has rejected the new deal he was apparently offered.

Anyone heard anything, Frankie?

This is one of the main reasons I have stopped going on �£�£ and RM , even though I have been guilty in the past of posting stuff at least I have known who gave me it and trusted them enough to believe it ( some of it very wrong as it turned out ) .

These sites are nothing more than a waste of space now , possibly a bit harsh on RM but if you have a counter opinion on there they attack you like a pack of wild dogs such is the clique's.

Stick to decent discussion on here mate and ignore the rest , it's much better for your general well being and you learn so much more through decent debate , with the exception of wabash when he's in one of his moods ....:whistle:

Guest Flying Hippo

Someone on here the other night also claimed that Miller had rejected a new contract. I think this is just Chinese whisper stuff. I find it very hard to believe that he'd take a substantial paycut to leave Derby to join us, but 3 years down the line would be difficult to deal with

Not heard anything Gav but I'd be surprised if Miller wanted to move so far South when he moved back up here for family reasons.

Let's leave the criticism and generalisations about other forums out of threads please folks.

:)

Absolutely delighted at the news that this imposter has refused a new contract. I hope we are sensible enough to punt him at the first available opportunity and try to get our (waste of) money back.

Unfortunately, given that his reasons for coming to us were for his family, I can see this as being simply the start of the game being played between his agent and our club.

We should, at the very least, tell him to take it or leave it, as he does not want to move away for family reasons again, then he will have to either take our offer or go to the mhanks again, and I doubt they would want him.

I would also wait until he has played in the CL again to see if his abysmal European form continues, or he finally has a good game on the big stage. No point offering him a new deal at all if he continues to bomb in Europe.

Absolutely delighted at the news that this imposter has refused a new contract. I hope we are sensible enough to punt him at the first available opportunity and try to get our (waste of) money back.

Unfortunately, given that his reasons for coming to us were for his family, I can see this as being simply the start of the game being played between his agent and our club.

We should, at the very least, tell him to take it or leave it, as he does not want to move away for family reasons again, then he will have to either take our offer or go to the mhanks again, and I doubt they would want him.

I would also wait until he has played in the CL again to see if his abysmal European form continues, or he finally has a good game on the big stage. No point offering him a new deal at all if he continues to bomb in Europe.

You obviously have a personal dislike for Miller,which of course you are entitled to,however I think that is way OTT.

I don't know who we could get to score goals against the cream of Europe:confused:. Miller has stepped up to the plate for Rangers since he resigned and has improved his goal scoring as well,in fact I'd go as far as to say he is playing the best football of his career under WS. I find it quite strange that he would refuse to sign another contract,and I hope he does,after WS was under pressure from the Rangers fans not to sign him, and he himself had to prove himself to the Rangers fans and he has done that. But hey,don't let football matters get in the way of your thinking.

I think what happens a lot just now is that someone reads a rumour on a forum and then mentions it to a mate without saying where it came from. Rumour then spreads further and can end up back on the internet via someone completely different, therefore increasing strength of original rumour and/or even makes it as far as one of the papers.

I thought Miller had a great season last year, one of our most important players, so we should be doing all we can to keep him. I'm very impressed with how he has dealt with the return to us tbh as there was a lot of ill feeling towards him for the obvious reasons.

Imposter?????? Are you serious :(