Ian, I admire your positive nature - but the reality is that FH is correct. Bellamy (or Keane) would score for fun up here and would turn draws into wins. They dont have a quality striker in their squad - but both of the above are a cut above anything in Scotland.

IMO the signing of Bellamy could very well make the difference between us winning the league or not.

BTW, I have seen this "Man City wont loan him to anyone else in the EPL" - do the EPL have rules in place such that the club loaning him out cant demand he doesnt play against them ? I would have thought City, with their EPL and CL ambitions, that they would want Bellamy to play against every other club except themselves as he would give any loan club a chance of beating the big 4, no ?

Hope he doesnt sign for the Tims.

Their defence is dreadful and even Robbie Keane's goals couldn't help that last season.

Bellamy won't score as many as him and he'll miss more games.

Keane's goals perhaps couldnt help their defence but how many games did they lose when he signed for them ? Aside from his first game at Rugby Park not very many.

Just my opinion but any of us who is not even slightly concerned about Celtic signing Bellamy is in denial. He WILL assist them in getting a lot more points than they would without him

Ian, I admire your positive nature - but the reality is that FH is correct. Bellamy (or Keane) would score for fun up here and would turn draws into wins. They dont have a quality striker in their squad - but both of the above are a cut above anything in Scotland.

IMO the signing of Bellamy could very well make the difference between us winning the league or not.

BTW, I have seen this "Man City wont loan him to anyone else in the EPL" - do the EPL have rules in place such that the club loaning him out cant demand he doesnt play against them ? I would have thought City, with their EPL and CL ambitions, that they would want Bellamy to play against every other club except themselves as he would give any loan club a chance of beating the big 4, no ?

Hope he doesnt sign for the Tims.

I know, I know, I'm in denial,I really hope he doesn't go to the BHEASTS:(

He would make a massive difference to the tims but as Man City would have to pick up 60.000 of his 90.000 wages I doubt they will be willing to do that. I think they will look for a buyer first.