Kyle Lafferty

Left wing of a front three??

If Lafferty were to get a game in a front three then I'd play him on the right to allow him to cut in and miss with his stronger foot. Christ only knows what row he'd hit if he took a swipe with his right foot! :fish:

Not wanted by me and hopefully find a new club to be shite for.

Strange,here we are worrying about the size of our squad and you want a player to walk away!!!:confused:

If he is to be sold and we replace him with another first team player,as well as signing Jelavic/another, then I might see where you are coming from. In the meantime I hope he starts producing for Rangers.

Strange,here we are worrying about the size of our squad and you want a player to walk away!!!:confused:

Walk away? Can you point me to where I said that? :confused:

He hasn't produced the goods in two seasons, how long would you give him before a decision is made?

Nope,I just get the impression you would like to see him away:)

I would love that but only if we got a fee for him. Anything from �£1.5m would suit me.

I don't know what I don't like most, his footballing playing ability, or lack of it for us or his attitude.

I would love that but only if we got a fee for him. Anything from �£1.5m would suit me.

I don't know what I don't like most, his footballing playing ability, or lack of it for us or his attitude.

Aye,no doubt about it he is a frustrating player,but for the life of me I still think he has something to offer:confused:

but for his price tag he is surely running out of time,maybe this will be his season:spl: