Kyle Lafferty

Right folks, With Walter trying to sign Jelavic what signs is this sending out to Lafferty?

Yes, we need our squad bulked up, however, this is in my opinion, Lafferty's make or break season in front of goal. As much as we need Jelavic signed and producing the form he's being doing for Vienna - Lafferty won't get the opportunity to do so.

Lafferty has never came across mentally strong nor has he came across as intelligent. Will this resign him to mediocre performances we've seen or can he step up and produce the level of performance he showed in the run last season given the chance to do so?

Thoughts?

Right folks, With Walter trying to sign Jelavic what signs is this sending out to Lafferty?

Yes, we need our squad bulked up, however, this is in my opinion, Lafferty's make or break season in front of goal. As much as we need Jelavic signed and producing the form he's being doing for Vienna - Lafferty won't get the opportunity to do so.

Lafferty has never came across mentally strong nor has he came across as intelligent. Will this resign him to mediocre performances we've seen or can he step up and produce the level of performance he showed in the run last season given the chance to do so?

Thoughts?

kick up the arse?:)

Thoughts?

Diddy......

In your opinion, is he the answer to our LW problems?

No

Left wing of a front three??

That might be more suitable but I am still not sure that is the best option for him, up top is where he should play but we currently have a better option if we were to play that system, Miller.