Boyd and Thompson are no longer Rangers players and what they acheive in the remainder of their careers holds no interest to me (unless they end up back at Rangers!).

I can understand those who want them to fail as I can understand those who want them to suceed. But, both are currently at a club who have no influence on how well, or otherwise Rangers FC will do in the future.

Cammy F

Boyd and Thompson are no longer Rangers players and what they acheive in the remainder of their careers holds no interest to me (unless they end up back at Rangers!).

I can understand those who want them to fail as I can understand those who want them to suceed. But, both are currently at a club who have no influence on how well, or otherwise Rangers FC will do in the future.

Cammy F

Way to summarise, sir Cammy.

You have been banned for the following reason:

Infraction of the rules.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Ah well it was only a matter of time, must have been me suggesting one of the uber "fans" get a life.,,,,, lglol.gif

I�m banned as well for saying keep religion outta football

my personal opinion of FF is there a very paranoid bunch lol

Guys,

I can understand that we all have opinions on various other Gers forums and, I am sure, they have their opinions of us. Can we please try our best to ensure that we keep those opinions to ourselves ?

You have been banned for the following reason:

Infraction of the rules.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Ah well it was only a matter of time, must have been me suggesting one of the uber "fans" get a life.,,,,, lglol.gif

About time an all.:giruy: :spl:

Boyd - don't have any time for him and I expect him to do pretty poorly down there, and tbh I hope he does.

Thomson - don't really have anything against him, consider him way over rated and think we got a good deal. Hope he does alright down there but it's not really anything I'm that bothered about.