Newcastle Friendly

The stadium looked from the link Ian posted up. Has anyone got the fishul attendance?

Cracking cross from Whittaker and a well taken header from Miller and the run frm Naismith and pass from Davis were brilliant. Surprised Lovenkrands never kissed the Newcastle badge when he scored then kissed a Rangers badge at FT.

Edited by Gazza_8

there was a day when you got these games for free. the mhanks got their cl qualifier for nowt too.

I agree that games like this should either be free for ST holders or at a greatly reduced price.

But the mhanks gave away their CL match as free because they were really struggling to sell ST's for this season and have been using all emotional blackmail and some financial incentives to try to get timmy to back the lurgan bigot's rebuilding flops and put some desperately needed cash into the club.

Not quite the same.

I actually think, if he can avoid injury, Naismith has more to offer Rangers. Am I alone in that?

I was taking a lot of convincing about that one but I saw a different player against Blackburn 2 weeks ago. Maybe it was as much to do with the system in that game as I cant see him as a natural winger.