Weir does not envy rivals

Nothing to be afraid of at the moment Davie, but we need new players as without that depth we will struggle - even if Celtic's signings so far have been distinctly average.

What surprised me when shown was that they acutally lost more players than us from the end of last season , I realise they have been signing players but they are no stronger imho than they were last year

What surprised me when shown was that they acutally lost more players than us from the end of last season , I realise they have been signing players but they are no stronger imho than they were last year

Same shit that's happened the last 2/3 years.

A lack of consistency and a lack of success for them has led to annual upheaval yet each year it is heralded as them demonstrating their financial clout.

They're not building from a position of strength. They're ripping up and starting again season after season.

Guest Guivarc'h

They've replaced Keane and Kamara with a Sunderland reject and a guy from Scunthorpe. They've signed 2 right backs when they already have Hinkel. They've replaced Naylor and Braafheid with Charlie Mulgrew. They haven't replaced Boruc. McGeady wants out. Yet some would have you believe it's a revolution!

They needed to change a lot of the players from last season because they are changing their playing style for this season.

Gone is Mowbray's beautiful football (no laughing at the back!) and in is O'Neills kick and rush land of the giants football where route 1 is often too expansive for them. Lennon obviously seen this work for MON in his playing days and thinks it will work again.

What he fails to recall is that MON's team had Larsson to get them out of jail every week. Keane did the job at the end of last season, but he has gone and they have nobody of that quality in their squad now.

I am beginning to believe that if we can avoid multiple injuries to our starters, we should coast this title even easier than last year.

It may all hinge on what sort of start both sides get, and while we continue to slowly aim to peak towards Aug 14, timmy has his make or break game this Wednesday. I cant wait.

They've replaced Keane and Kamara with a Sunderland reject and a guy from Scunthorpe. They've signed 2 right backs when they already have Hinkel. They've replaced Naylor and Braafheid with Charlie Mulgrew. They haven't replaced Boruc. McGeady wants out. Yet some would have you believe it's a revolution!

Absolutely mate.

The BHEASTS are desperately buying distinctly average players in an attempt to win the SPL. We still have the stronger/better team, they do however have more depth of squad and that is the only thing that concerns me.Hopefully we can get 2-3 decent quality players in and with 2-3 younger players breaking through then I'm reasonably content considering the shit that's going on at Rangers.

Champions:spl:. We welcome the chase.