Seeding in the Champions League 2010/2011

dunno if it's possible seeing as i don't know the seeds but i'd love a group of

Bayern Munich

Marseille

Rangers

Tottenham

Rangers and tottenham are in the same pot (pot 3) but we could get Bayern and Marseilles. From pot 4 do you fancy Twente instead?

The full pot lists : http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/seedcl2010.html

I love playing this game every season, especially when we dont have to qualify!

As I go to all the Euro away games, my choices are purely selfish for places I want to go and I would love to Draw Milan (AC or Inter), Real Madrid, and FC Twente. Nice wee trips to Italy, Spain and Holland would be very attractive.

From a purely hypothetical "easy draw" POV, I would suggest Seville, Benfica, and Copenhagen would give us a slim chance of progress.

I have no European expectations again this season, and while I dont want our home performances to be as dismal as last season, I dont hold out much hope that we can do something, however, 3rd place should be our realistic target no matter who we draw, and I would be delighted with that.