I had to smirk at a statement that Hibs manager John Hugh's made during the week. When asked if he was going to buy Alan Gow.

He stated i don't know at this moment, but we are one of the few clubs building at this moment. The new stand is almost ready. Thats team building!

What about that karate kick from Nigel de Jong in the World cup final. A frontal kick in karate is called a Mae Geri.

This was more a mad cloggy than a mae Gerry.

Over to our neighbours on the dark-side. They have been bringing in a few players.

They are hoping Joe Ledley will bring the roof down. Well i suppose they have a good insight to that as tims roofs and lead are well known to each other.

They have also been looking at Lee grant. Well where there are grants there are tims wanting one.

Lennon is also hoping to bring in a few Scottish names. Sol cambell and Cha Durry

He has also brought in Efrain Juarez from ENAM Pumas and Daryl Murphy from the Black cats. Well i suppose they will be quite happy working with a Pussy like Lennon.

Most players are given a short name when they join another club. I think Lenny bought Efrain Juarez only for his short name: Ef Rainjurz.

Taxi!!!

Gone on holiday to avoid the flack! :)