Right guys anyone interested in handing over their well kept secret money making world cup bets .

On the match's I tend to stick to singles , doubles and trebles , however with the world cup there is scope for a wee flutter .

so ,to qualify from their groups ,Portugal ,Chile ,Paraguay ,Cameroon,Serbia , Usa ,Nigeria and South Africa ,goliath bet , 247 at 10p pays over �£470 if all come in . I only need 4 to get a small profit .

To win groups , Italy , France ,Brazil ,Argentina ,Germany ,Holland ,Spain and England , again �£24.70 pays over �£170

Right guys anyone interested in handing over their well kept secret money making world cup bets .

On the match's I tend to stick to singles , doubles and trebles , however with the world cup there is scope for a wee flutter .

so ,to qualify from their groups ,Portugal ,Chile ,Paraguay ,Cameroon,Serbia , Usa ,Nigeria and South Africa ,goliath bet , 247 at 10p pays over �£470 if all come in . I only need 4 to get a small profit .

To win groups , Italy , France ,Brazil ,Argentina ,Germany ,Holland ,Spain and England , again �£24.70 pays over �£170

Finding it hard to get into the WC this time,maybe Rangers situation is more important,so I have not even looked at any prices, but your bet looks a decent shout. Brazil to win it:)

top african team ,Cameroon 7/2 , top European team Spain 11/5 , top Asian team Australia 6/4 , South American Brazil 10/11 and North American team , USA 10/11 again permed 31 bets

My mate told me an interesting one - all the group favourites to win their respective group is 28/1.

That's correct , however France is probably the biggest threat to that bet

Im looking forward to this WC the most since 1998.

Backed an outright winner - Holland 11/1

Not looked at group betting yet but cant see all 8 favourties winning their groups, there will be a surprise somewhere. I have a feeling Germany may be slow startes and finish runners up. If france drop the attitude i think they could easily reach the Quarters.

What ever way you look at it there is a small fortune away to be thrown in Ladbrokes direction in the next few weeks.

Quite fancy Van Persie for top scorer aswell. For a top scorer win you need a team who is capable of scoring 4 in one game and the Dutch are well capable of that. (So are others mind).