Holland totally in orange. No white shorts.

Out in the garden to watch. Fridge full beer. I have Spain in the pool but a Holland-Duitsland final will do me.

Come on the sons of orange!:)

Best team went through.

How much of a prat was that commentator tonight? You'd think he has something against van Bommel the amount of times he aimed some sarcasm at him. Pillock!

Heard him at the end of the game when Van Bommel did get booked. He seemed overjoyed!

I must admit van Bummel was involved in a stamping incident in the first half that should have been red.

Sneijder could also have been shown red when de Zeeuw got kicked in the face, for grabbing the guy around the face or neck.

Gazza. Robben had to keep diving against Brazil and Uruguay otherwise his ankles would be pulp. The Silky soccer Brazil have become a bunch hackers.

Final should be a great game whoever makes it through from the 2nd semi tonight. Id like to see Germant go through, I think they have been by far the better side so far.

Holland are the only team with 100% in the competition though.