Argentina V Mexico should be a good game... :D

Yip looking forward to that one.

Uruguay v South Korea is a good game for a dark horse to go further. My money is on Uruguay.

As I mentioned last week its open for a Uruguay and Paraguay to cause an upset this year. And Chile look a good team aswell.

France were worse than in 2002 when they didnt score a goal.

Looking forward to England v Slovenia tonight, I can see it being a draw.

As I mentioned last week its open for a Uruguay and Paraguay to cause an upset this year. And Chile look a good team aswell.

I can't see past these South American sides. If one of them don't win this WC there's something wrong. Their only real opponents are Portugal, Spain, Germany & Holland (in that order).

I can't see past these South American sides. If one of them don't win this WC there's something wrong. Their only real opponents are Portugal, Spain, Germany & Holland (in that order).

The knockouts are a different thing altogether though. Thats where the likes of Germany and Italy are masters, they can go through even when playing poor. Thats if they get out their group first!!

Get your money on Slovenia to beat Engurland

Nice odds being offered on Slovenia and the draw!

Slovenia 6/1

Draw 10/3

England 4/9

0-0 is 8/1 and thats attractive as is 2-2 @ 20/1

Slovenia 6/1

Draw 10/3

England 4/9

They have to be worth a punt @ that price.They are a decent side and will be up for it.

They have to be worth a punt @ that price.They are a decent side and will be up for it.

Yip, everyone is forgetting Slovenia have it all to play for, they need a draw to go through.

Slovenia are a good team and they've already beaten a side that England couldn't in the group. I just hope that if England get put out today the sour grapes don't spoil the rest of the World Cup commentary, although maybe it can't get much worse anyway given that we're subjected to listening to a garble of whining vuvuzelas and the sleep provoking drone of Mick McCarthy. :whistle:

Harsh end to the tabel for Slovenia, they led for the first 2 games and end up going out. Thye were the better side for the first 15 mins then a silly hand ball gave England that break from which they scored. It was always going to be a game where whoever scored first would win.

But they havent won the group that they were supposed to walk! And now they have Germany on Sunday night - what a game that should be.!!!

Slovenia 6/1

Draw 10/3

England 4/9

Had a ten spot on Slovenia @ 5/1 & another tenner on England v Slovenia draw USA V Algeria draw @12/1 :(