Rangers ahead of Wigan Athletic for Cardiff hero Ledley

How long will it take before the tims announce they have an interest in him.

Celtic could exploit a Uefa loophole to sign Cardiff midfielder Joe Ledley for nothing. (News of the World)

Darren Ambrose in a cut price deal would be an option, seeing as Crystal Palace are almost bust, 3pm today is when the administrators were saying about starting liquidation.

I think he is quite close to joining QPR.

I think he would be better than Ledley, well maybe more prolific. He could probably play across the midfield

I saw the same suggestion on Rangers media, but I thought about it after the last match against Sheffield Wednesday as he could do a job for us not bad scoring record either.

However I think we are looking even closer to home this season according paper reports and hes probably not on our radar.

Guest Flying Hippo

Ambrose is a great goalscoring threat from midfield though i'm not sure how well an allegedly open homosexual would adapt to the goldfish bowl of Glasgow

Ambrose is a great goalscoring threat from midfield though i'm not sure how well an allegedly open homosexual would adapt to the goldfish bowl of Glasgow

Heh well he seems to manage in London.

Hmmm

" Ambrose married his wife, Rachel, in a ceremony in Clearwater, Florida in May 2007.[citation needed] They have two daughters; the eldest is Jessica, who was born in September 2007, and the younger is Lily, who was born in January 2009."

Edited by metlika