Rangers FC no longer for sale

Of course I wouldn't I gave up reading comics as a kid, you know how I disaprove of uber fans withholding inside information from us plebs, however some of us plebs have people of our own, at least I posted Gilmours number up as a check on alleged leaked info.....I think you are going to need a bigger shovel soon....either to dig yourself out or dig deeper.

Incidentally you never did say whither the deal is going to happen with Ellis or not, my cards are on the table, yours appear to be unsure, not really committing just waiting to see how the wind blows, being unsure is good, jumping on a bandwagon after the event is fairweather opinion.....:devil:

You posted Gilmours number , you posted the number that anyone with internet access could get , hardly rocket science and since you had his number why not call him and get a direct quote before posting it , oh that's right cause your a wee scardy cat , slaughtering those that have the belief in their info an posting it , and they are known to many

but you keep running behind the Murray is king banner and trying to dellute the debate ,I have even attempted to stick up for you but you keep letting yourself down . I wonder why

"I've faced real bullets?"

If ever a thread was crying out to be closed it's this one.

I don't know if the thread should be closed but WBC's call is we shouldn't believe what people type, but it is funny how he thinks we should believe that. i am not saying it is not true but by his own rules we should be very suspicious. :)

Despite the evil on every side, I'm going to risk digressing ahead here.

Bumble is indeed the man, a prince among commentators and madmen... but they're all great ... the urbane Blowers and Geoffrey reminding us what a spade is called. If anyone ever asks what it means to be British, I tell them to spend five days listening to TMS.:)

Agree whole heartedly.

The visiting commentator from overseas, was so British [English] from years ago.

Of course I wouldn't I gave up reading comics as a kid, you know how I disaprove of uber fans withholding inside information from us plebs, however some of us plebs have people of our own, at least I posted Gilmours number up as a check on alleged leaked info.....I think you are going to need a bigger shovel soon....either to dig yourself out or dig deeper.

Incidentally you never did say whither the deal is going to happen with Ellis or not, my cards are on the table, yours appear to be unsure, not really committing just waiting to see how the wind blows, being unsure is good, jumping on a bandwagon after the event is fairweather opinion.....:devil:

Funny how you are quite happy to bring up your own informants when it suits you , and why do you only ever post about non football issues , as for your continual mention of the rosevale , funny how I have never heard your name mentioned

Despite the evil on every side, I'm going to risk digressing ahead here.

Bumble is indeed the man, a prince among commentators and madmen... but they're all great ... the urbane Blowers and Geoffrey reminding us what a spade is called. If anyone ever asks what it means to be British, I tell them to spend five days listening to TMS.:)

love the man , and delighted about the recent 20/20 success . bring on the ashes

love the man , and delighted about the recent 20/20 success . bring on the ashes

For no particular reason, at an early age I developed an unhealthy affiliation with the Aussies in Ashes matches. Otherwise vert happy to back the three lions. Can't see the winter tour offering much joy south of the border but you never know.