Rangers FC no longer for sale

Did you always like wine from young age??

Aye, the tonic ;) As I got older though I started drinking the non-taurine laced stuff too. I didn't like it at first, though a bit more than beer. Good wine, though - even just decent wine - is properly nice and thoroughly addictive. Once you've got a taste for it, it just doesn't go. Like opiates :spl: You do have to persevere with it though. P was the same - she hated it for ages and ages and then eventually it just clicks. It's good to have a madwaeit hing that's also subtly flavoured. Hendricks gin is still my favourite drink though, after Absinthe!

I just cant aquire the taste for it and people continuously say il eventually like it. My folks and sister drink a glass with dinner most evenings and the like to fuss about what bottle to open, Ive always wondered what the difference was!!!

I'm no expert. I'm with Dylan Moran - there are two kinds of wine. The stuff that makes you make a funny face and shudder, and the stuff that you go "Mmm, that's good". I just get whatever the oldest bottle year is for the money I have with me and it usually works out to be the latter :D

Indeed I am still out far east, I did happen to notice Australian wine is popular here - by all means fly out and il buy you a bottle or 2!

Australian wine's not bad at all. The very second the mortgage doesn't eat every bit of my pay, and the overdraft I'll hold you to that though ;)

(Sorry to everyone else for hi-jacking the thread and turning it into a wine chat between me and Barry - ban the guy if you want admin) :)

Ach, this thread's been about everything but football. It's been hi-jacked, retaken, re-hi-jacked and re-directed via a non-extradition country. I don't think we've sullied it too much.

Imma go sleep for an hour before I get the final bit of this fecking essay done. Good to have you back on the boards man. :)

Ach, this thread's been about everything but football. It's been hi-jacked, retaken, re-hi-jacked and re-directed via a non-extradition country. I don't think we've sullied it too much.

Imma go sleep for an hour before I get the final bit of this fecking essay done. Good to have you back on the boards man. :)

I thought I felt something weird happening last week! :)

I'll go out and buy a top Aussie wine this week and store it in the fridge until you visit!

Thanks mate, good to be back! (Although cant wait to read SuperAlly's nonsense about defending Boyd for being a traitor :devil: - rubs hands)

Did you always like wine from young age?? I just cant aquire the taste for it and people continuously say il eventually like it. My folks and sister drink a glass with dinner most evenings and the like to fuss about what bottle to open, Ive always wondered what the difference was!!!

Indeed I am still out far east, I did happen to notice Australian wine is popular here - by all means fly out and il buy you a bottle or 2!

(Sorry to everyone else for hi-jacking the thread and turning it into a wine chat between me and Barry - ban the guy if you want admin) :)

Yeah, fark off sharpish. We'd just called for the heavy roller when you and your wine pals stuck your corkscrews in. This thread isn't big enough for two hi-jackings and you don't mess with the barmy army.:)

That might not be a wise move given he and a few chums have spent many a night lately holed up in the Neptune going over Ellis's detailed proposal document which was hand delivered by a courier, but you would know that wouldn't you :giruy::giruy:

I hope you don't mind but after careful deliberation, I have passed your information on to someone, who will post it up for FF footsoldiers to peruse, I sent him a screen shot of the whole page/post, you will be famous for outing that which the plebs were not to be party to, they will probably elevate you to mod status along with OOA, do you think Thomas Jordan has the inside line on this yet, he has contacts you know in places you would not contemplate.....:spl:

PS don't worry I wouldn't really dream of doing anything like that....I will let your conscience be the judge of what your fellow Rangers fans should or should not know.........and that as they say really is the dogs bollox....

Edited by wabashcannonball

Yeah, fark off sharpish. We'd just called for the heavy roller when you and your wine pals stuck your corkscrews in. This thread isn't big enough for two hi-jackings and you don't mess with the barmy army.:)

LOL coming from Gersnets biggest imposter :flipa:

Cyber fight coming up.....Bmck and Gribz v Maineflyer and Wabashcannonball :box: :box:

LOL coming from Gersnets biggest imposter :flipa:

Cyber fight coming up.....Bmck and Gribz v Maineflyer and Wabashcannonball :box: :box:

What is the imposting of which you speak? :eek:

And how come I'm getting pigeonholed with Old Uncle Wabash? All I've done is agree with him when he's right.:whistle:

And how come I'm getting pigeonholed with Old Uncle Wabash? All I've done is agree with him when he's right.:whistle:

Didnt you know I am gersnets conspiracy poster??? There is a conspiracy between you and Wabash! :)

Barry pins you 1,2,3 :spl:

Didnt you know I am gersnets conspiracy poster??? There is a conspiracy between you and Wabash! :)

Barry pins you 1,2,3 :spl:

Nah, it's just more evil bollox.

But Barry Ferguson? You've lost me altogether now. Or is it Barry Manilow? Gareth Barry perhaps ... or Kevin Barry?:)

Nah, it's just more evil bollox.

But Barry Ferguson? You've lost me altogether now. Or is it Barry Manilow? Gareth Barry perhaps ... or Kevin Barry?:)

Gersnets No.4 - Bmck. Solid midfielder, sprays passes well, likes wine, quite short but a great header of the ball, was never a fan of Boyd, and is a pastor in his spare time.

:)