Rangers FC no longer for sale

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :devil:

Basically the answer is that people don't know what they don't know about whether Ellis is or isn't or has or hasn't bought us with varying degrees of certainty and uncertainty and are willing to berate each over it :D

Oh well, time for another can of beer then! I'll be back in 36 hours again asking the same question!

But this is worrying, Wabashcannonball's posts are starting to show some posture! Maybe he is david Murray!!

Oh well, time for another can of beer then! I'll be back in 36 hours again asking the same question!

But this is worrying, Wabashcannonball's posts are starting to show some posture! Maybe he is david Murray!!

You never know! Wabash is a war hero though; I think the only bullets DM is ever likely to dodge are from creditors if this recession does any more damage to the property market:D He could maybe PM you some of his wine though, to have instead of the beer. My essay-writing's going so poorly I'm thinking of bypassing the lovely bottle of bombay sapphire i have in there and going straight for the crack pipe :spl:

Funny how you are quite happy to bring up your own informants when it suits you , and why do you only ever post about non football issues , as for your continual mention of the rosevale , funny how I have never heard your name mentioned

And why would you ? you were never a member of the inner sanctum in Hanlon's, aka The Whiteinch Club. :devil:

Whit fitba issues, there isn't any, last time I looked we where champions again, still that is apparently not enough for some to paddle a canoe, no that's not right ....they don't have a paddle, hence up shit creek with kiddy on informants. Anything happening any deals announced, made up pretendy or an amalgamation of all possibilities.

Hiding behind the SDM banner ?, your personal dislike of the boy David has made you unable to discern fact from fiction, that may well be about to end. :giruy:

Speak of the devil! ^

Wabash, send Barry my wine, Im not a vino drinker, plus shipping overseas costs quite a bit!

I love wine, man. You're too kind. Sometimes I like just choosing a random region of France and having whatever wine and cheese comes from there, they always complement each other when they come from the same region, and sometimes I like Buckfast. There's just no limits to the good wine does. :)

You still away out east man?

I would think if ye didnae like sdm's tenure [latterly] you would be entitled to that opinion.

As far as I'm concerned he's an egotistical arsehole who was caught mismanaging at the wrong

time [For The Gers] in his little way of wheeling and dealing.

It's the old saying "What Goes Around Comes Around"

Speak of the devil! ^

Wabash, send Barry my wine, Im not a vino drinker, plus shipping overseas costs quite a bit!

Fek me, you sounded just like Harry Hanlon there, a fine young accountant sacrificed by the heady atmosphere and sparkling banter of his fathers club, which unfortunately he hosed up a wa', worse than that it was renamed the paradise club by new owners....nuff said...I have come over all meloncholy and uneccessary and you are probably no auld enough tae drink anyhow....ps don't go near the neptune, secret meetings and plans for derring do are afoot or at least a coupla inches, by the time info escapes from la la land it may turn out to be a horse or a horses arse, most definitely the latter......:fish:

I love wine, man. You're too kind. Sometimes I like just choosing a random region of France and having whatever wine and cheese comes from there, they always complement each other when they come from the same region, and sometimes I like Buckfast. There's just no limits to the good wine does. :)

You still away out east man?

Did you always like wine from young age?? I just cant aquire the taste for it and people continuously say il eventually like it. My folks and sister drink a glass with dinner most evenings and the like to fuss about what bottle to open, Ive always wondered what the difference was!!!

Indeed I am still out far east, I did happen to notice Australian wine is popular here - by all means fly out and il buy you a bottle or 2!

(Sorry to everyone else for hi-jacking the thread and turning it into a wine chat between me and Barry - ban the guy if you want admin) :)