Rangers FC no longer for sale

wabash, do you have any info regarding this last paragraph ? Genuinely interested as I dont visit FF at all. Also, you are casting rumour, similar to what we see on here where someone passes on rumour and you invariably call it bullshit. I am not calling yours bullshit but would certainly appreciate what it is you appear to have heard - rather than the innuendo and bravado that you are passing off. Any chance you could just spell it out to us as to what you have heard ??

BTW, thanks for, at long last, taking the time to properly partake in the debate - makes for far more interesting reading than simply "its bollox" :D

What I have been told and whither it is true or not is open to interpretation. I was told the Rangers fiasco/story/subterfuge was a blind to buy Murray time and divert attention from his restructuring of MIH debt, simple as that, I don't know with any certainty how true or not that simple scenario is, but it is good as, if not a lot more plausible than any other. Apparently it has escalated out of all proportion to what was its perceived original importance in the SDM smoke and mirrors department. I was also told that no proof of funding or letters of intent have been seen or exchanged.

Bottom line is very clear, SDM despite being written off is still in charge, if people want to continue deluding themselves that the bank are "in charge" carry on , I said at the start SDM like him or not holds all the aces, he still does, when he decides that is to the chagrin of many, when we will no what is happening.

The club will survive whatever happens whatever the outcome, as an aside I have wondered about Smith's contribution to the confusion and his apparent volte face, I still think he is a tool of Murray's, but of course I could be wrong and his conversion on the road to Damascus was a spiritual healing.

But it mostly is exactly that ... bollocks.

I don't know Wabash but, frankly, he's added more energy to debates on Gersnet than most. You might not like how he expresses himself but he's been right more often than some who actively seek endorsement at every turn. Wabash isn't the one who repeatedly take bollocks to the table, inflates his/her own stature and then disappears until it's judged safe to serve up the next pointless round of rumour. In that respect, I don't think he'd ever receive one of those private invitations to serve on the RST.:)

How has he been right since there has been no end to the saga? :confused:

The minute the club is sold Wabash will be wrong, wrong wrong as his default position to everything that is ever posted is "that is bullshit".

The minute the club is sold Wabash will be wrong, wrong wrong as his default position to everything that is ever posted is "that is bullshit".

Or you could just as easily say that a lot of other people have already been wrong wrong wrong as their default position to everything is that "the deal is about to go through". Remember Duffy? Remember Jim McColl? Remember King? Remember the only show in town? No? So where exactly is the bullshit again?

One man's "Respectfully, I'm skeptical of what you're saying" is another man's "That's bollox". To one politeness is just nonsense ornament, to others lack of politeness just shows lack of common courtesy. The House Rules emphasise just generally being decent and constructive and if people don't abide by that they get warned etc, no matter if people decide to think it's pathetic and heavy handed. If everything were nicer than nice it would be boring, but if everything descends to petty name calling and point scoring, then it brings everything down for everyone. We'll try and strike a balance and move on.

So let's draw a line under discussions of posting style, and get back to the little matter of the club's future. We are now a week on since the deal's alleged completion and there has been no confirmation. Takeover or not we seem to be in a slightly better place with some money confirmed for signings and WS signed up for another year with CL football secured. I think if we don't get a buyer now we never will. I have to admit, after the euphoria the it's-not-happening (at least right now) crowd look most right.

One man's "Respectfully, I'm skeptical of what you're saying" is another man's "That's bollox". To one politeness is just nonsense ornament, to others lack of politeness just shows lack of common courtesy. The House Rules emphasise just generally being decent and constructive and if people don't abide by that they get warned etc, no matter if people decide to think it's pathetic and heavy handed. If everything were nicer than nice it would be boring, but if everything descends to petty name calling and point scoring, then it brings everything down for everyone. We'll try and strike a balance and move on.

So let's draw a line under discussions of posting style, and get back to the little matter of the club's future. We are now a week on since the deal's alleged completion and there has been no confirmation. Takeover or not we seem to be in a slightly better place with some money confirmed for signings and WS signed up for another year with CL football secured. I think if we don't get a buyer now we never will. I have to admit, after the euphoria the it's-not-happening (at least right now) crowd look most right.

To be honest, I've no idea what you're on about, or the point you're making here. Are you issuing a warning? Who to? For what? If not then exactly what are you doing and why quote the House Rules? Perhaps you could be less vague?

To be honest, I've no idea what you're on about, or the point you're making here.

All this talk about 'he just says things are bollox' versus 'he brings energy to the debate' is just sidetracking the thread. I just think discussions about discussions are no use and end up going round in circles. I was just asking people to stop commenting on, critising and defending a poster's style rather than discusing the topic at hand. No warnings, just a simple request that we just stick to the football and leave all this focus on personalities behind, or keep it for another thread. There are rules we all vaguely abide by and that should be enough. :) I know you see the evil hand of authority everywhere, but I wouldn't have expected you of all people to find much to object to in that sentiment ;)

To be honest, I've no idea what you're on about, or the point you're making here. Are you issuing a warning? Who to? For what? If not then exactly what are you doing and why quote the House Rules? Perhaps you could be less vague?

Wabash's champion asking someone to speak concisely and clearly???

I think you've just answered your own question. Although, obviously, you didn't intend to.:)

Clearly you've missed the point, but I can't say i'm suprised.

Until such time as there is an outcome you cant state who was right and who was wrong. Simple. So Wabash's default "it's all lies" cannot be proven correct until there is a definite outcome either way.