All Bears - Please boycott the NOTW

I have read that article briefly by Vanguard Bears and there is an agenda by the guy who writes this. NOTW seem to mask his name so that they don't cause controversy. He generally makes stuff up and uses words that aren't conclusive because nobody from our club will speak to him. He is a fantasist and he need to get a grip, social journalist, please.

btw I'm not a member of VB but I do agree with what they say here.

I'm not for an imposed banning on any subject, just for people exercising common sense.

I'm not sure if this is where you're coming from or not, but your point reminds me of some things I've said on the forum before regarding anti-Rangers elements within the media. Basically, it's entirely plausible that ignoring them would be the best course of action, given that some of these people while possibly working to certain agendas, are simply seeking to provoke irate response and will be laughing up their sleeves when they hit the mark. If that were the case, then giving them any sort of time of day at all would just be prompting them to keep doing it, a bit like an attention seeking child.

I'm not sure if this is where you're coming from or not, but your point reminds me of some things I've said on the forum before regarding anti-Rangers elements within the media. Basically, it's entirely plausible that ignoring them would be the best course of action, given that some of these people while possibly working to certain agendas, are simply seeking to provoke irate response and will be laughing up their sleeves when they hit the mark. If that were the case, then giving them any sort of time of day at all would just be prompting them to keep doing it, a bit like an attention seeking child.

It's not so much that Zappa but nothing we say or do will have any effect on people like that bastard McGillivan. They don't really give a damn how we react or feel about their articles. They're driven by a hatred that only feeds on itself

It's not so much that Zappa but nothing we say or do will have any effect on people like that bastard McGillivan. They don't really give a damn how we react or feel about their articles. They're driven by a hatred that only feeds on itself

The even worse thing is he is getting paid for his hatred, its really annoying.

Oh aren't the NOTW going to start charging us for "the privilege" to use their "fantastic website"?

Was that them? That's a laugh. Who's going to pay to read that shite?

Was that them? That's a laugh. Who's going to pay to read that shite?

Its not happening yet, but seeing as Newscorp (?) own them along with the times then it might happen shortly, but the times will be first.

The even worse thing is he is getting paid for his hatred, its really annoying.

That's why we shouldn't post links to their articles. It might not be a huge dent on their pocket, but at least starving them of our web hits means we're not helping to pay for their drivel content.