Cup Final Day - What you all watching?

Gutted that the Gers aren't in the final, so normally would probably watch the English final, but I have to say, I'm looking forward to the Scottish Cup Final for the first time in a while. Both teams have shown they can play open, very attacking football, so I hope they stick to that philosophy as often the final can be a complete snooze fest.

Having said all of that, Chelsea have surprised me by how good they've been under Ancelotti at times, so maybe we'll get a couple of great games to finish the season for once.

The English one probably, neither interest me greatly but because we aren't in the Scottish cup and Chelsea have been scoring bucket loads recently then that will be the final for me. Although I will have both on a the same time probably seeing as I don't have sky and STV don't show the English Fa cup its looking like a stream...

I feel I picked the right final, even though both games are 1-0. Boateng missed a penalty and Drogba scores a freekick in the next attack :D. Plus Chelsea hit the post 5 times in the first half and the Portsmouth player missed a great chance as well.

I flicked on the Scottish cup final and Kenneth messing around at the back with acres of space and pumps it long, Scottish football at its current best :P.

I also agree with you Ascender, Kenneth and most of the Dundee Utd back line up are thugs. Wilkie pre-retirement, Dods, Kenneth.

Guest imbran

Watched the Scottish one with quick glances at the other when there were hold-ups in play.

Thought Ross County failed to turn up on the day. Once the first goal went in there was only one possible winner. Goodwillie and Conway showed good touches at times but have played a lot better.

Pretty poor match overall and won't watch the 'highlights' when they come on again.

I was sitting on my boat having a beer and enjoying the first warm ray's of sun we have had in weeks. I never missed any of the finals and don't particularly want to watch the highlights. Roll on some warmer weather.