Weir admits Gers uncertainty

My only concern with Webster is his injury record, not his ability. And he's not suffered much this year in that respect so I'll be happy to have him back.

I agree. I think some in this thread are being a bit unfair on him - yes, his injuries have been poor, but by all accounts he's been completely outstanding for Utd this season so he's more than worth having back. As long as he can stay fit.

I have no problems with Webster as long as he stays fit and I also don't mind if he gets injury but plays a reasonable amount of games for us. He has played one match for us and there after he has been injured, he has just been highly unlucky with us. Hopefully all that is behind him and Dundee Utd have built up his confidence well to sent him back to us, maybe even with a cup winners medal as well.

The situation isnt looking too clever. And with a lack of full backs i wouldnt be disappointed in playing a back 3 domestically next season. If Bougherra stays then Bougie, Webster and Papac wouldnt be too bad with Weir and Broadfoot staying on as cover.

However WS has unearthed 2 gems in Cuellar and Bougherra, IF and its a big IF we manage to get some sort of money together to bring someone in then I wouldnt bet against him finding another quality centre half somewhere.

Edited by Gribz