Alexander had an absolute nightmare and it kinda showed up the old 'he's far more reliable than McGregor' myth

Alexander did have a nightmare - but just like I wont say Lafferty is a wonderful player after a single performance I also wont be saying that this one performance showed up the "far more reiliable" statement either.

Alexander had ZERO expectation of playing in that game so would have already been expecting nothing more than being a sub with no chance of playing.

That was Alexander's worst performance in a Rangers jersey - but he has been a fine servant whenever called upon...

Good job the game meant nothing as we were inept all over the park

Alexander had an absolute nightmare and it kinda showed up the old 'he's far more reliable than McGregor' myth

Dae ye no mean laffs is a fitba player myth, he's had more chances than a monoply board.....punt the diddy...:spl:

The reality on the McGeady incident though is that McCulloch would probably still have seen a yellow card even given McGeady's diving. It was a rash challenge that was worthy of a yellow.

However, there were plenty of incidents that did not go our way. Kamara blatantly elbowed Naismith, they had some tasty challenges that went unpunished - we could have got a penalty but I wasnt that convinced by it - O Dea's hand was out but I didnt think he was attempting to play the ball with his hand. Could easily have been given though.

If we are going to use the "single performance" analogy to determine who is worthy of a Gers jersey then Stevie Smith did himself no favours at all. I liked him as a player a lot pre-injury but tonight he looked completely out of his depth. Almost every time he got the ball all he wanted to do was punt it diagonally - and it rarely came off.

Thought Edu & Thomson did OK together but we really need to find a way to accomodate them both PLUS Davis in the centre.

We were pish tonight - but they weren't a whole lot better. They won by virtue of a deflected goal and we hit the woodwork too.... all this with their team of world beaters, aye right !

Guest Flying Hippo
Dae ye no mean laffs is a fitba player myth, he's had more chances than a monoply board.....punt the diddy...:spl:

We've just lost an Old Firm game so i'm not particularly up for your childish nonsense. Everyone already knows that where you're concerned it's pointscoring first, Rangers second

Guest Flying Hippo
Does it?

McGregor has had his fair share of howlers for us.

McGregor makes single errors but very rarely, if ever, has a 90 minute horror show like Alexander tonight

Shocked tbh by just how poor he was, never seen it from him before

We've just lost an Old Firm game so i'm not particularly up for your childish nonsense. Everyone already knows that where you're concerned it's pointscoring first, Rangers second

What's up son, unable to defend the indefensible, maybe laffs should have had a go at point scoring tonight instead of hiding, how the fek he got on in front of a guy who has scored 100 goals tells its own story, maybe you like diddies who knows. I prefer mine attached to a nice blonde, fek its been that long and I am so auld now tis but a distant memory....:giruy: