Ellis Interest Re-iterated

I agree there are plenty who refuse to see anything bad in the man , but 100's of years ago people thought the earth was flat , doesn't make it so .:):)

No, but if you think about what you said and what FH said you will realise that you were "wrong". Knowing what the fans want is not the same as knowing what the internet fans want.

PS. I'll believe Sky with their quotes from Ellis before wabash.

There are plenty of fans that think big fat DJ is still a legend , again doesn't make it so and internet fans are just fans , there is a vast amount of our fans who are so apathetic to what is happening to our club it is beyond belief , just because you ( not you literally) think Murray is a legend doesn't mean they are right , to many ignorance is bliss , but hey we all have opinions

Can I also point out I have been watching sky for the last couple of hours and they seem to have dropped this story ....hmmmmmm!

You cannot be serious, some of our less enlightened contributors appear to believe it "with quotes", but there again rbr maybe we have been roon the wash hoose a few times more than your average bear....:fish:

PS note to admin, why does this thread have a false title, is it the new truth.....:devil:

Edited by wabashcannonball

There are plenty of fans that think big fat DJ is still a legend , again doesn't make it so and internet fans are just fans , there is a vast amount of our fans who are so apathetic to what is happening to our club it is beyond belief , just because you ( not you literally) think Murray is a legend doesn't mean they are right , to many ignorance is bliss , but hey we all have opinions

I agree with your sentiment re: Murray, but you are missing the point.

You said if he was in touch with the fans he would never honour Murray in such a way. But it is mostly just the internet fans who are anti-Murray. Over half the support are probably pro-Murray, hence this does not show Ellis is out of touch with the fans, just the internet fans.

I agree with your sentiment re: Murray, but you are missing the point.

You said if he was in touch with the fans he would never honour Murray in such a way. But it is mostly just the internet fans who are anti-Murray. Over half the support are probably pro-Murray, hence this does not show Ellis is out of touch with the fans, just the internet fans.

I understand your point mate , but surely it is much easier to get the feelings of the internet fans than fans from " real life " , I mean all you need do is log on and register . Just find it very strange that he made that comment , in fact it's almost Murrayesque and probably has nothing to do with the deadline for season tickets only being 4 days away , ooops cynical me ..