Ellis Interest Re-iterated

I had thought you were an annoyance with intelligence. It seems I was only half right. To spell it out, nice and clearly for you.....

The contents of my post and Ellis' statement make absolutely no difference in whether I am a liar or not. I stated VERY clearly that they were his words, not mine and people need to decide for themselves. With me so far?

The Ellis statment came out 2 hours after my post. still with me?

the Ellis statement, whatever the ins and outs, truths or lies, corroborates EXACTLY, not nearly, or close to, EXACTLY what my post, the one that came out 2 hours earlier, said. Still keeping up?

That means, VERY clearly that I either spoke to Ellis and knew his side a couple of hours before anyone else did, or I took a gamble that he would call AJ a liar and was very very lucky. got that part too?

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with what Ellis says being true or entirely made up, it is everything to do with me posting info, getting called, by you and for the nth time, a liar and later having my story repeated by the main protagonist himself. If Ellis is telling lies, he told them to me and to Esplin, not my fault and not esplins either.

Now, that is all very clear and very obvious. I get it, Zappa gets it, Bmck gets it. YOU dont. I would respectfully suggest that when everyone else gets something and you dont, it might just be you who is in the wrong.

Your history is pretty clear that being right is far more important to you than the content of any discusion, so, rather than waste time on a petty little child who is more interested in twisting words than actually debating points, I wont waste anymore time over this on you, and that is exactly what it is, wasted fucking time.

Post or pm the phone number that you use to contact Andrew Ellis, I'd like to call him myself.

Stand by for some more exiting revelations from the Herald in this ongoing soap, JR and Desperate Dan are said to be down at the Cattlemans bar, both cattled, plotting a flanker at least I think that is what it is called, get your Herald read all about it... :confused::spl:

Pretty sure NL has already offered to be in the same room as you when making a call. Didn't you take him up on that offer?

OK very good memory man, now that you've consulted your notes, in that case I'm sure he'll have no good reason not to share his means of access.

Guest Northampton_loyalist
OK very good memory man, now that you've consulted your notes, in that case I'm sure he'll have no good reason not to share his means of access.

except maybe the reason I gave you last time? the number was given in confidence, Ellis does not know where I got it from other than a 'mutual aquaintance'

Lets turn it around, can you give me one single good reason why I would give you his number?

More of a damp squib, but hey who is surprised... http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/hopes-of-ellis-bid-dwindle-after-johnston-s-sceptical-accusations-1.1028727

Johnston had gone as far as to claim Ellis had made no direct contact with anyone at Rangers. Had his discussions been with Murray rather than Johnston? “Not with David Murray but with other people at the club,” Ellis went on.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/175985

'' I am not permitted as chairman to call directly to Ellis other than through Murray International Holdings representatives '' he revealed .

'' I asked them to arrange one meeting as far back as March and was told it had been arranged for Edinburgh before it was cancelled as his financial advisors were not available..

'' On behalf of the independent committee set up to assess any takeover I then asked in a memo dated May 5 for another meeting but got no response.

Edited by wabashcannonball

'' I am not permitted as chairman to call directly to Ellis other than through Murray International Holdings representatives '' he revealed.

Is Johnson saying if King/Park were to bid, he wouldn't talk to them, unless it was arranged by Muir?

There are ways and means, that is if you really want a meeting.

If you were trying to piss someone off, I guess this is as good a way as any.

BTW NL, if you weren't to post on here again, I wouldn't blame you.

N_L:

Thanks for posting the information as always - it is appreciated.

For those that don't believe what Ellis says, then that is absolutely fair enough - after all I see no reason why Johnston would lie. However, I will not have aspirations cast on N_L for providing said information. He is doing so in good faith and has never suggested the information is correct or that he even is a supporter of Ellis. As such, it is rather unfair to infer he has been lying or is some sort of stooge.

Fortunately, on a place like Gersnet, the members are more than capable of making up their own mind on such matters and people who are less than constructive in their approach are more likely to look silly than anyone attempting to move the debate on.

N_L:

Thanks for posting the information as always - it is appreciated.

For those that don't believe what Ellis says, then that is absolutely fair enough - after all I see no reason why Johnston would lie. However, I will not have aspirations cast on N_L for providing said information. He is doing so in good faith and has never suggested the information is correct or that he even is a supporter of Ellis. As such, it is rather unfair to infer he has been lying or is some sort of stooge.

Fortunately, on a place like Gersnet, the members are more than capable of making up their own mind on such matters and people who are less than constructive in their approach are more likely to look silly than anyone attempting to move the debate on.

OK then, everything NL has posted is the dogs and Ellis will be taking over before lunch, Messi, Ronaldo and Beckham will be arriving after the world cup and Alfio Basile will be the new manager.

How exactly does the debate get moved on, two of the main protaginists are now at apparent loggerheads, conducting a slanging match through the press, rather than simply providing clear guidance to the fans within allowed parameters, as to what is going on.

This debate and farce will move on in whichever direction, when Murray decides it will.