CELTIC ace Dio-mansy Kamara has launched a stinging attack on Nacho Novo, accusing him of gloating over Rangers' title win.

Novo, who scored Gers' second at Tannadice yesterday, branded Celtic "moaners" after the SPL flag was wrapped up at Easter Road last week.

The striker, out of contract in the summer, also rounded on Tony Mowbray for attacking Rangers' style of play. But Celts striker Kamara, far left, feels that Novo's blast ahead of Tuesday's Old Firm derby at Parkhead was a bid to extend his stay at Ibrox.

He fumed: "We want to show a reaction to Novo and maybe then he can be quiet. We will play him on Tuesday and see what happens.

"It's not good to talk like that. Rangers deserve to be champions this year, but it is always nice to be gracious.

"Novo is not playing, he is always on the bench, so maybe he is speaking like this because he wants a new contract.

"But this happens in football, it doesn't matter what people say.

"This Old Firm game will be about honour and beating Rangers in front of our fans because we have lost two and drawn one, so we want to atone.

"I don't think we need extra motivation when it is the Old Firm derby and if we can win it for Neil Lennon it will be great for the team and for him.

"The Old Firm games are always big. Rangers are already champions and they deserve it because they're a strong team who have lost just two or three games this season.

"We haven't beaten them yet, but Tuesday's game is a big chance for us to prove ourselves and show that we can win.

"An 11-point gap between Rangers and Celtic is too much and we want to close the gap on them."

:spl: :giruy::rfc:

Kamara's not been in Scotland long enough to know much of what Novo said is a reaction to McGeady's lack of class and grace a couple of years ago. He was here this season though when many of their team and management were running their mouths about how we play, so knows that again it is a reaction by Novo to their running their mouths. A mite hypocritical to hit out at Novo for that then!

Weren't we supposed to slip up hundreds of time, wasn't he one of the players to come out and say that? He is hitting out at Novo to try and get himself a contract at the pigsty, hopefully Novo gets a couple on Tuesday for the Champs :spl:.

Fuck me, when Celtic are winning the leagues they're the 1st ones to have digs at us. I love how wee Novo presses exactly the right buttons to wind them up.

Fuck off Kamamamara.

Fuck me, when Celtic are winning the leagues they're the 1st ones to have digs at us. I love how wee Novo presses exactly the right buttons to wind them up.

Fuck off Kamamamara.

Aye GIRFUY Kamara ya clown

Deluded Timothy Syndrome has now moved from the stands to the dressing room - watch out Bears if your going to Torbett Towers on Tuesday, you may find yourselves exposed to this spreading disease.

Cammy F - RFC :spl: x 53