I've never liked him as a person ever since that interview about driving Bentleys and staying in 5 bedroom houses appeared in the papers.

Bawbag!

It's a shame that you allow the press to dictate your view of a Rangers player.

Ah to be written off so young in a career,I think he can do a job for Rangers if he continues to work hard.The price Rangers paid for him isn't his doing,having said that if he moves on in the summer then you will be correct.

No the price paid reflects the judgement of the Ibrox management, as for one so young "in a career" you are avin a laff pun intended, I wasn't aware apprentices were costing circa �£4 million these days.....:giruy:

No the price paid reflects the judgement of the Ibrox management, as for one so young "in a career" you are avin a laff pun intended, I wasn't aware apprentices were costing circa �£4 million these days.....:giruy:

I see you are continuing on the money issue, fair enough, I still say he can do a job for us especially if as is expected Boyd leaves and he can get a sustained run in the team through the middle. I'm not trying to defend him here, merely expressing my opinion on what he can bring to the team, I certainly think he has enough to play for Rangers. Again if he does leave then it won't matter what I think :)

Kyle is certainly not the best bit of business we have done but he is far from the worst. He is a hard worker and in the past few weeks has scored some very important goals for us. He will improve IMO, he will never replace Boyd but could do a good job for us if he stays.

I see you are continuing on the money issue, fair enough, I still say he can do a job for us especially if as is expected Boyd leaves and he can get a sustained run in the team through the middle. I'm not trying to defend him here, merely expressing my opinion on what he can bring to the team, I certainly think he has enough to play for Rangers. Again if he does leave then it won't matter what I think :)

Amen to that, it has been proved over the years it doesn't really matter what we the supporters think.

Kris Boyd a Rangers striker who splits the fans will be replaced by Kyle Lafferty a striker who splits the fans. How once said that the more things change, the more they stay the same - or something to that effect.

Cammy F

Guest Flying Hippo
Kris Boyd a Rangers striker who splits the fans will be replaced by Kyle Lafferty a striker who splits the fans. How once said that the more things change, the more they stay the same - or something to that effect.

Cammy F

Kyle should take heart from Kenny Miller. Who would've imagined chants of 'there's only one Kenny Miller?' 18 months ago? If he gets a run of games as a striker (i.e. 15 or 20 games, not 2 or 3) he'll score goals. I might go over to Soccerbase and try and work out his 'goals per games he has started as a striker' ratio, if i can be bothered

Guest Flying Hippo
He has consistently proved since he darkened the doors of Ibrox, that he cannot do a job for Rangers, unless of course you think at about �£300k per goal he represents good value for money. The only thing going for him is that WS ruined Boli by playing him out of position (a known failing of Smith), if and when someone decides on big Laffs "real" position maybe a glimmer, but having said that I still laugh when I see a '6 4" "winger" crossing balls for relative midgets in Novo and Miller. :)

I love how your opinion constitutes 'proof'

I might go over to Soccerbase and try and work out his 'goals per games he has started as a striker' ratio, if i can be bothered

3 goals in 23 starts this season plus 2 goals in a further 14 sub appearances if I'm not mistaken. That's 23 starts plus 14 sub appearances in all competitions! He obviously hasn't started all those games as a striker though.