Guest Flying Hippo
Aye but he was talented and wasn't a dick.

Lafferty is also talented, though the 'dick' remark shows it's more of a personal dislike for you eh?

Lafferty is also talented, though the 'dick' remark shows it's more of a personal dislike for you eh?

Spot on. I've never liked him as a footballer after a few games as a Rangers player and I've never liked him as a person ever since that interview about driving Bentleys and staying in 5 bedroom houses appeared in the papers.

Bawbag!

Guest Flying Hippo

With supporters like you, who needs enemies eh? Though to be fair, calling players a 'dick' and a 'bawbag' is sadly commonplace on basically all our forums

With supporters like you, who needs enemies eh? Though to be fair, calling players a 'dick' and a 'bawbag' is sadly commonplace on basically all our forums

It's not commonplace here at all, but 'Strathclyde's finest' reserve the right to be abusive. :fish:

He aint no Messi,but he can do a job for Rangers FC

He has consistently proved since he darkened the doors of Ibrox, that he cannot do a job for Rangers, unless of course you think at about �£300k per goal he represents good value for money. The only thing going for him is that WS ruined Boli by playing him out of position (a known failing of Smith), if and when someone decides on big Laffs "real" position maybe a glimmer, but having said that I still laugh when I see a '6 4" "winger" crossing balls for relative midgets in Novo and Miller. :)

He has consistently proved since he darkened the doors of Ibrox, that he cannot do a job for Rangers, unless of course you think at about �£300k per goal he represents good value for money. The only thing going for him is that WS ruined Boli by playing him out of position (a known failing of Smith), if and when someone decides on big Laffs "real" position maybe a glimmer, but having said that I still laugh when I see a '6 4" "winger" crossing balls for relative midgets in Novo and Miller. :)

Ah to be written off so young in a career,I think he can do a job for Rangers if he continues to work hard.The price Rangers paid for him isn't his doing,having said that if he moves on in the summer then you will be correct.