Ellis Bid Imminent ??

Guest Northampton_loyalist

I sent Frankie a pm on the 16th saying that ellis hoped to make an announcement 'within 2 weeks' i didnt post it here for reasons im sure you can guess at :D) That would take him up to the 30th so the timing is pretty decent on that front. I have not spoken to him this time but 3 different sources are all saying the same thing. Either they share a common 'super source' or they have all recieved the info from different places. Either way, it is looking pretty likely that something will be happening soon.

Strange all the Rangers men won't make a move in case they get hit with a 20mill tax bill and Ellis who has no proven fortune is ready to go. Something funny somewhere .

Could Ellis just be a front man??

Wouldn't Ellis have had to agree a fee, at least in principal, before he conducted DD?

Having done so is his offer likely to differ greatly from the reported �£33m which got him to this stage? Once he does make an offer how long before he takes control and we can get talking about matters on field for the challenges ahead?

Yep, �£30million - give or take a few millions - seems to be the fee.

No idea what the time-line in such a deal would be but I'd have thought the last few weeks would have allowed both parties to build it.

Looks like we'll just have to wait and see why he seems to be acceptable to the Rangers board. If he's meeting with Johnston, hopefully their response will give us a fair idea.