Were off to America , Dc United

WASHINGTON (AP) - Major League Soccer's D.C. United will host an exhibition against Scottish Premier League champion Glasgow Rangers on July 24 at RFK Stadium.

It's the first game between the teams.

Rangers clinched a second consecutive league championship on Sunday. Their current roster includes Americans Maurice Edu and DaMarcus Beasley, both vying for spots on the U.S. World Cup roster.

D.C. United earlier announced it will host AC Milan in an exhibition May 26. AC Milan will be missing players who are with national teams preparing for the World Cup.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/soccer/wires/04/28/2050.ap.soc.mls.rangers.dc.united.0181/index.html#ixzz0mQbwCgbR

Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

Good news, exploit the market although our strips won't go over there because of the JJB deal. Plus we have Americans however we will probably have one by the summer time as I can't see Beasley playing with us.

As long as we don't play in Boston against them after seeing a vile article in the Boston globe website.

Suppose but not hugely know over there is it?

No idea what google brings up from the US when searching for a Rangers strip tbh. I've noticed that JJB are advertising replica strips though! :whistle:

No idea what google brings up from the US when searching for a Rangers strip tbh. I've noticed that JJB are advertising replica strips though! :whistle:

Shipping costs and all that, they probably wouldn't trust the website, i could go on :P.

About the strips,it's so stupid about them not being availiable abroad. Walk down past shops in Buenos Aires,if you check out football strips you'll find Timmy. Same here in Melbourne. And you know what? People buy them because they don't have the choice to buy a Rangers one. I understand the concept of majority of the takings going to Rangers but you'd think that Rangers would take into consideration that ourselves and JJB would have a relationship with a sports chain in countries such as Australia and Canada where supporters can simply walk into a shop and buy what they want. Not having to buy online then paying out the arse for postage.