I'm fairly certain Barca must be guaranteed an automatic Champions League spot, but is it still mathmatically possible that Bayern wouldn't? What of Inter too?

Are the other 3 (outwith Lyon) guaranteed an automatic spot from their league position or do they still have some work to do? I know currently they are all in qualifying positions, I just don't know if it's possible for teams further down to catch them.

I'm fairly certain Barca must be guaranteed an automatic Champions League spot, but is it still mathmatically possible that Bayern wouldn't? What of Inter too?

Are the other 3 (outwith Lyon) guaranteed an automatic spot from their league position or do they still have some work to do? I know currently they are all in qualifying positions, I just don't know if it's possible for teams further down to catch them.

Bayern have 2 games left iirc. The 3rd place team has 57 points and I think Bayern have 64 points, so impossible.

Oh to add to that Inter are guaranteed, Lyon could still guarantee it with 5 games to go but are 7 points behind Auxerre who are in second and played one more game.

Edited by metlika