Does Anyone Think The Bheasts Are Hurting?

Roseanne Yesterday, 7:05 PM Post #932

Member Avatar

Defending the colours of Celtic and Ireland

[ * * * * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

#1,555

16 July 2005

I don't think those bastards deserve their own thread unless they get beat, especially by us, so I'll stick this open message to any huns reading in and having a gloat:

Just to offer my heartfelt congratulations on the best ever attempt at cheating your way through a campaign. I didn't watch the celebrations on the news because I know you'll be celebrating like you've just won the CL (well it's the closest you'll ever fecking get :lol:). Enjoy your celebrations you manky orange hun bastards. It will be your last for some time. Me? I will wake up a tim and not a pus-infested bag of puke! I'd rather die as one of us than live as one of you.

:spl: :):giruy:

Munich Tim Yesterday, 7:40 PM Post #952

Member Avatar

'Mon The Lloyds!

[ * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#23,683

28 May 2009

Favourite all-time player

Lothar Matth�¤us

Shower of manky, cheating, obese, tatooed, fusty, ugly, bigoted, braindead, unemployable, deluded, chips'n'cheese'n'currysoss-eatin' jaikey bastards despised by the civilised world.

Thankfully I'll never be one of them, no matter how many titles they cheat their way to. Like Thatcher's, I will do an Irish jig on your grave.

:chuffed:

Aye their hurting awrite lol :) these are the so called faithfull through and through mob that turned their backs on their club after the ross county game! fcuk me you couldn't make this up, roll on the 4th may till we have another title party in their midden...

If I even vaguely subscribed to this crap of us getting dodgy decisions in our favour then I'd point out timmy got the SPL pandering to them in 2008 by refusing us any leeway in the league when we were in fixture overload.

What goes around comes around - I didn't hear them complaining about us being rejected an extension to the SPL.

Some tims are honest and accept they're just shite, and the best team won, but so many genuinely believe we've 'cheated' our way to the league.

Aren't they describing themselves? e.g.

manky, cheating, obese, tatooed, fusty, ugly, bigoted, braindead, unemployable, deluded, chips'n'cheese'n'currysoss-eatin' jaikey bastards despised by the civilised world.

:D