What a goal from Kyle Lafferty

Guest Flying Hippo
Absolutely not. He's been absolutely terribe for about 29 games out of the 35 we have played this season and that's me being nice.

His 2nd half effort that went out for a throw in summed him up.

Whereas his goal was irrelevant? Get yourself a can of juice man

Absolutely not. He's been absolutely terribe for about 29 games out of the 35 we have played this season and that's me being nice.

Funnily enough in about 29 of the 35 matches he was played out of position...

Danny, reckon you've still got a bit to go before you can say 'I told you so'. But it's getting nearer.

My initial post was slightly OTT in a way I suppose, and I am the first to recognise he's not exactly shone this season. Hell, I even briefly lost a wee bit of faith in him a couple of months ago such was the consistency of his poor form.

But I saw enough in him last term to believe he has what it takes - and in the last month he's shown why.

He will never win over all his doubters, as some fans will always want to loathe him no matter what he does. But I'd like to think the fair minded will give credit where it's due and praise him when he does well, just as they criticise him when he doesn't.

Guest Flying Hippo
Ask a daft question and get a daft answer.......

How does a wayward shot 'sum him up' when he's just scored the goal that's won us the title?

How does a wayward shot 'sum him up' when he's just scored the goal that's won us the title?

His wayward shot and shite performances throughout the season sum him up. His goals this season and decent performances were few and far between, very few and far between.

He's a dumpling.

Cant agree more mate. 5 goals in a whole season and hes better than boyd has ever been at Ibrox. god help us if boyd leaves and were left with lafferty. well be 20+ goals down a season.