Anyone slightly concerned that the league isn't actually over?

Guest Flying Hippo

Guest Flying Hippo

We couldn't have 5 harder fixtures, we aren't playing well at all, and the gap that could've gone to 16 points had we beaten St Johnstone is now down to just 8

I'll take this all back if we win tommorow ;)

After celtic's 3-2 win against hibs, its imperative that we collect 3 points tomorrow and then go to easter road and could clinch it their but i wouldn't be overly concerned as yet unless we lose/draw tomorrow! but the players will be fully aware of the important of 3 points against hearts!

After celtic's 3-2 win against hibs, its imperative that we collect 3 points tomorrow and then go to easter road and could clinch it their but i wouldn't be overly concerned as yet unless we lose/draw tomorrow! but the players will be fully aware of the important of 3 points against hearts!

3 points tomorrow is required because we are The Rangers and should be beating Hearts at home. We should be looking to win every home game domestically.

But no drama queen will convince me we wont win the league if we don't win tomorrow. No hysterical panic from this bear. :devil:

If we lose I will be disappointed in the game as an individual event, but will not be concerned in the context of the league campaign.

No, they have had 3 home games out 4. We have been to some tough place although some of our performances haven't been all that great but still think its very doable.

Just very frustrating that they are scraping results by the odd goal or the odd offside goal :whistle:

We just have to rise to it and go and get the points in the bag, im hoping we do it next week but will be dissapointed at our allocation due to the building work at easter road and if we do will the trophy presentation take place :)

Guest Flying Hippo

Maybe a bit of hysteria from myself after seeing them score twice in the last ten minutes. Can't see them winning at Tannadice next weekend.

Maybe a bit of hysteria from myself after seeing them score twice in the last ten minutes. Can't see them winning at Tannadice next weekend.

Na, not really hysteria from you. But there has been a certain amount from the rest of the online community.