I must have been out that day.

When and where has Murray's future plans for the club if no new owner is found been discussed, I have never heard a mention of it anywhere. Some people think the Mint is an irrelevance...so they wouldn't have been asking the question or discussing it, I wonder does that bar anyone from wondering about the Mints continued involvement, as some of us are a bit more aware of the power he wields or do some not want to face up to that impalpable fact.

I will of course contact Frankie as to what I can and cannot post, as I realise some are easily offended..........My original post is below

All is quiet whither it is bright is another matter, has anyone of a journalistic bent or even supporters representative origins, had the foresight to ask our owner SDM, what are his plans for the club if there is no change of ownership. Do we tread water for the foreseeable future, or are those famous or rather singular moonbeam that he disclosed was at the end of a very dark tunnel going to explode into a full blown hanging moon, just let's hope it isn't a runaway train headlight he really saw. Ol Wabash knows a thing or two about runaway trains..and the wreckage aint a pretty sight...

Why start a new thread with the same opening post from a thread that was closed and after another poster who started a thread about a closed thread also got closed? :confused:

Contact Frankie, bmck or criag as you've said you will.