Beasley hopes to resolve future

I'd fancy Novo and Broadfoot will stay out of those with contracts running out...

Steven Smith has already refused while Boyd and Beasley look unlikely.

The likely sale of Bougherra will have to pay for the replacements. :o

1. Fabio Aurelio (Liverpool)

2. Jermaine Beckford (Leeds United)

3. Kris Boyd (Rangers)

4. Marouane Chamakh (Bordeaux)

5. Joe Cole (Chelsea)

6. Jerzy Dudek (Real Madrid)

7. Kevin Kuranyi (Schalke 04)

8. Joe Ledley (Cardiff City)

9. Christoph Metzelder (Real Madrid)

10. Morten Gamst Pedersen (Blackburn Rovers)

So here is a quick 10 bosmans I found on this website: http://blog.sport.co.uk/Football/604/Top_Ten_Bosman_transfers_available_in_the_summer.aspx

Unfortunately all out of our price range maybe except Boyd if he does sign but it isn't looking good.

Edited by metlika

Beasley is touting himself in the press regarding a new contract a little too much.

I'm hearing 'Beasley wants to stay' far too often - I suspect he's on a very tidy wage and doesn't want to lose that.

Nothing against him, he's just been a very lukewarm signing and while he had a superb December, that was the peak of his Rangers time and he's been barely anything before or since.

How does one get into the article writing malarky anyway? Was always too scared to ask on FF :(;)

Write article, PM to Frankie or other admin (Frankie probably best).

Or when Frankie sees this he'll no doubt give you access to the writer's forum (I can't do this, dunno if other mod/admin can) where you can post it in there before it gets posted live.

Third option, write it and post it as a new thread in this forum and it can then be uploaded to the main site.

:thup: