Mowbray had another dig...

Rangers are not a boring,dull,anti football side,we all know that,it's just the MOPES that keep telling themselves that and so they are bound to believe it eventually,Monkeyheid only pandered to the BHEASTS in saying such drivel, a desperate man will take desperate measures.I don't think he really believes C****c played far more attacking/attractive football than Rangers,for me he was only trying to cover his own frailties as a manager and that's exactly what he is IMO,a poor manager

Mowbray was just showing classic bheast behaviour. If you don't like the truth, deny it utterly and invent a more convenient one. Lie to everyone, especially yourself, and keep doing it because eventually some daft buggers will believe you. Then consolidate your victimhood by telling everyone that it's all the fault of the nasty hun.

Pretty much sums it up. Though it relies on someone (our impartial media) to peddle the myths.

Even their own (MacLeod) see the attractive football for the sham it is.

Pretty much sums it up. Though it relies on someone (our impartial media) to peddle the myths.

Even their own (MacLeod) see the attractive football for the sham it is.

Murdo's makes the right sellick noises now and then but his fundamental problem as a spokesman for filth fc is that he started life as one of us.:)

As the record of my posts will show, I certainly don't agree with everything wabash has to say. However, that's a different matter and a long way from openly suggesting (for it was no less) that he is not a Rangers supporter. Are we saying that someone who adopts a different stance and with whose sentiments we disagree is to be categorised as "non-Rangers", simply to placate the discomfort of the accuser? For my part, I think the "he's an imposter" accusation should never be used unless there is evidence or corroboration and I'd like to distance myself from Cotter's cretinous post.

OK mate consider yourself distanced from my post. Cretinous indeed. I've been a member of this forum for quite a wee while and I didn't make the accusation lightly. I don't have a problem disagreeing with other people's points of view or I wouldn't frequent internet forums. I did not make the call to "placate my discomfort". Jesus.....:flipa:

The post about Mowbray's "personal tradgedies" of 15 or so years ago in the wake of his being sacked after the St.Mirren result was simply the last straw for me. It simply didn't fit. The guy continually posts bizarrely negative stuff at strange times (I will have the good grace to say that your own negative outlook is at least more grounded in reality and only occasionally cretinous) that leave me scratching my head.

Finally I will say that I am not the only one here that feels this way about said poster and have PMs to that effect if it's corroboration you're after.

Personally the opinions of designer fans have never carried much weight with me, I refer you to your previous post, which I note with some satisfaction you have bodyswerved, you should always check before you post and not credit the sentiments of your opinion of Mr Lawrences quote to others, I can recommend a few good sources so you can get a feel for our great history.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showpost.php?p=198274&postcount=44

OK mate consider yourself distanced from my post. Cretinous indeed. I've been a member of this forum for quite a wee while and I didn't make the accusation lightly. I don't have a problem disagreeing with other people's points of view or I wouldn't frequent internet forums. I did not make the call to "placate my discomfort". Jesus.....:flipa:

The post about Mowbray's "personal tradgedies" of 15 or so years ago in the wake of his being sacked after the St.Mirren result was simply the last straw for me. It simply didn't fit. The guy continually posts bizarrely negative stuff at strange times (I will have the good grace to say that your own negative outlook is at least more grounded in reality and only occasionally cretinous) that leave me scratching my head.

Finally I will say that I am not the only one here that feels this way about said poster and have PMs to that effect if it's corroboration you're after.

I've no wish to offer protection for any poster on here but if you believe wabash, or me, or anyone else is a celtic man, come out and say so ..... but then set out your basis for believing so. On the other hand, if it's just your way of having a go at someone who irritates you then keep it to yourself and your pm clique. That's all I'm saying and how long you've been a member of Gersnet shouldn't make any difference.

Edited by maineflyer

Murdo's makes the right sellick noises now and then but his fundamental problem as a spokesman for filth fc is that he started life as one of us.:)

Didn't know that, perhaps why he doesn't manage to be as bitter as your normal tim.