Wabash, out of interest - are you happy Murray is in charge? Do you think he is a good chairman? I know maineflyer thinks he is always in charge, but he thinks its a bad thing. I think you similarly think he is in charge, but not sure what your assessment of his stewardship is.

If you care to look back at my opinion it has never changed, Murray has done very well out of Rangers, but there is a myth fostered by his media cronies that the opposite is the case, I do not believe Murray has put one brass farthing Rangers way.

However that does not prevent me from seeing the power base that he has created and exercises, my personal dislike of his methods and practises does not blind me to his power and what he is capable of. Anyone who thinks this man is peripheral is sadly deluded, others have made the mistake of underestimating him, not one I would advise to follow.

I would like to see Murray gone completely from the club, but I fear the web he has woven has trapped even him. I would think the clubs assets are so deeply woven with those of MIH that it would take a forensic accountant to unravel them.

I have heard stories as has everyone, but one that an ex-Ibrox employee insists is fact, is that Rangers own nothing, we are, not to put to fine a point on it, a wholly owned trading arm of MIH, nothing would surprise me less if that is the case.

I have heard stories as has everyone, but one that an ex-Ibrox employee insists is fact, is that Rangers own nothing, we are, not to put to fine a point on it, a wholly owned trading arm of MIH, nothing would surprise me less if that is the case.

That is blatantly obvious from just a basic accounting perspective. If Rangers is a subsidiary of MIH then it only stands to reason that, ultimately, the assets of Rangers belong to MIH, in proportion to MIH's holding in Rangers.

That, though, does not prevent MIH from selling those same assets to any buyer of Rangers.

The problem is not which assets MIH owns but rather the RFC assets which have been sold off to other non-MIH group companies and/or Murray's (and his family) personal companies and interests.

It may be blatantly obvious to you, but others are less receptive of that notion, the fate of the club as a going concern unfortunately lies outwith the portals of Ibrox. We are between a rock and a hard place despite being solvent, the reality is that the problem of MIH debt is the banks and lenders problems, it is their money at stake, SDM used the first rule of business without mercy...always use other peoples money, if the lenders make the wrong decision with regard to MIH they could end up writing off a lot of money, that is why I think they will do nothing for the time being if Murray's claims to have turned the corner are in fact true. If that indeed is what transpires we could be stuck with Minty for the foreseeable future.

It may be blatantly obvious to you, but others are less receptive of that notion, the fate of the club as a going concern unfortunately lies outwith the portals of Ibrox. We are between a rock and a hard place despite being solvent, the reality is that the problem of MIH debt is the banks and lenders problems, it is their money at stake, SDM used the first rule of business without mercy...always use other peoples money, if the lenders make the wrong decision with regard to MIH they could end up writing off a lot of money, that is why I think they will do nothing for the time being if Murray's claims to have turned the corner are in fact true. If that indeed is what transpires we could be stuck with Minty for the foreseeable future.

Even though we may be solvent we are, inherently, loss-making.

Should any prospective owner make a reasonable (who knows what reasonable constitutes....) offer then MIH (and the banks, if they do have the power suggested) would accept said offer - it provides cash inflow and it gets RFC (loss-making unless CL qualified) off the books and one less headache.

It isnt easy, but certainly achievable.

To put my cards on the table I don't think �£33 mill even touches the sides, I doubt anything south of �£100 mill would either, we are not talking about any football club, Rangers are a Christies item when it comes to sales, and I don't care what anyone says, history such as ours from the fledgling Argyle FC to Rangers FC as the world of football knows us far and wide...comes with a price, I wonder if Murray has a price ?

To put my cards on the table I don't think �£33 mill even touches the sides, I doubt anything south of �£100 mill would either, we are not talking about any football club, Rangers are a Christies item when it comes to sales, and I don't care what anyone says, history such as ours from the fledgling Argyle FC to Rangers FC as the world of football knows us far and wide...comes with a price, I wonder if Murray has a price ?

Aye that's why for the last three years there's been a que down copland road trying to buy us , you really post some amount of pish , but you dress it all up with a wee quote here and a wee quote there .

Aye that's why for the last three years there's been a que down copland road trying to buy us , you really post some amount of pish , but you dress it all up with a wee quote here and a wee quote there .

I can't be held responsible if you fail to grasp the meaning of the post, you are free to believe that Murray is peripheral and the bank is calling the shots, most of us left that nonsense behind on day two.