TBH, you'd have been mad to bet against the bheasts winning this game with it being the only competition they're still in with any sort of shout of winning this season.

I think Dundee and Hibs will also go through to the semis.

TBH, you'd have been mad to bet against the bheasts winning this game with it being the only competition they're still in with any sort of shout of winning this season.

I think Dundee and Hibs will also go through to the semis.

Agree,however they are that bad it would not have been a shock if they got pumped oot :)

Agree,however they are that bad it would not have been a shock if they got pumped oot :)

That would have been funny, but Monkeyheid might have got the sack & we can't be having that! :devil:

The Hibs v Ross County game sounds good btw. 3 goals in the 1st 19 mins. Hibs winning 2-1 atm.

I seem to be getting sent text messages every day about what a waste of money Keane is but the reality is that he is quite clearly a step above this league and for our own benefit, i really hope that Celtic can't afford to keep him

As long as we win the league there's no chance they'll be able to keep him. They'd have to pay Spurs �£8m - �£10m

plus pay Keane more than they're currently paying him.

There is a possibility that Celtic might be able to persuade Keane to stay. Its a slim chance you might think but if they can offer him a long-term deal (say 4 years) on say �£45k per week + bonuses, who's to say he might not be tempted? He's knocking on 30 now and hasn't won anything of note (that I can remember) so he might see it as his last chance of winning some silverware.

There is a possibility that Celtic might be able to persuade Keane to stay. Its a slim chance you might think but if they can offer him a long-term deal (say 4 years) on say �£45k per week + bonuses, who's to say he might not be tempted? He's knocking on 30 now and hasn't won anything of note (that I can remember) so he might see it as his last chance of winning some silverware.

I honestly can't see it as even a possibility. Spurs just bought him back in the summer for �£12m plus add-ons and he signed a 4 year contract, so would still have a 3 year contract come this summer. The only way Celtic could get him on the cheap is if Spurs wanted rid of him and no other big EPL clubs were interested. It's just not going to happen IMO.