Some more Ellis information:

People can earn some respect and belief about their comments based on previous behaviour. As Johnny says, NL has a previous online history that affords him some level of trust from fans who are familiar with his online persona.

Whilst it is best to be sceptical of faceless people online, I think it is just as reasonable to afford some trusted posters the benefit of the doubt. Sure this trust may come back to burn you, but I take NL as being pretty honest and believable.

Could probably be better written. :o

There are plenty who fall under the "faceless" category, but N_L is someone who has put his name "out there", unlike some who question his honesty. ;)

There are plenty who fall under the "faceless" category, but N_L is someone who has put his name "out there", unlike some who question his honesty. ;)

How? He goes by the handle 'Northampton_Loyalist' - where I use my name :D

I'm also not sure how he's put himself 'out there'?

I'm not questioning his honesty either, I'm just not believing things till they are verified. And that applies universally, not just to him.

Guest Northampton_loyalist
How? He goes by the handle 'Northampton_Loyalist' - where I use my name :D

I'm also not sure how he's put himself 'out there'?

I'm not questioning his honesty either, I'm just not believing things till they are verified. And that applies universally, not just to him.

My real name has been out in public a few times now mate and it is not something i have tried particularly to hide

Suprised to hear it is him alone. I was under the impression he did not have enough financial clout as an individual. :confused:

That surprised me too Ally, particularly when quite a few people who are supposedly in the know said there were definitely others involved.

what is yours? you can find mine easily enough, you have me at a disatvantage sir ;)

Sorry mate, couldn't resist it. I'm just being cheeky and wouldn't expect anyone to reveal their real name in open forum? However, since you more or less offered, I thought I would test your resolve. :D

So how exactly does this work .... finding your name easily enough?:fish:

That surprised me too Ally, particularly when quite a few people who are supposedly in the know said there were definitely others involved.

It might only be Ellis involved in the purchase of Rangers shares but there could well be other investors involved in any subsequent property deals. Unfortunately the effective ownership of companies can be an exceedingly complicated arrangement.

My real name has been out in public a few times now mate and it is not something i have tried particularly to hide

Fair dues, but speaking as someone who isn't really a regular user of any of the big forums or of organisations like the RST etc, I'm none the wiser :)