Steven Smith set to quit Rangers

I like the title of this thread.....

I don't! Mr Smith is my exact namesake!! Best left back in the World if you ask me! No more kidding folk on that I'm the one that plays for Rangers.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up. Certainly not the worst player to have worn the blue jersey that's for sure

It is just a shame he never returned to the form he had before his injury. I thought he was far better than Hutton back then. He was like a second winger. He doesn't even seem to try and get near the bye-line now.

If the injuries didn't ruin his chance of becoming a decent left back, then his manager's ignorant insistence in playing him bizarrely in midfield did.

Another young player that might have made it had he got a run in his correct position.

Walter's seems quite skilled in the art of ruining potential brilliance by turning them into makeshift jack-of-all-trades (Naismith, Fleck, etc).

One wonders how many of our players in the last several seasons would have faired had they all just played in correct positions.

If the injuries didn't ruin his chance of becoming a decent left back, then his manager's ignorant insistence in playing him bizarrely in midfield did.

Another young player that might have made it had he got a run in his correct position.

Walter's seems quite skilled in the art of ruining potential brilliance by turning them into makeshift jack-of-all-trades (Naismith, Fleck, etc).

One wonders how many of our players in the last several seasons would have faired had they all just played in correct positions.

You really are a sad and bitter person,normally I just ignore your posts but I suppose having had a couple of beers you have got me, if that is your intentions,which I suspect it is. I think Rangers could well do without you and your negative views/opinions but the thing is I don't see what you bring to the table with regards to supporting Rangers FC ? :confused:. Just for the record I won't ever reply to any of your idiotic views EVER again. I suppose I have just lowered myself to your standards,but hey ho we are the CHAMPIONS.