WS Speaks of Concerns

Strange that, my information has done and does coincide with that of Canadianbacon, neither Murray nor any of his companies, subsidiaries included have defaulted on any covenants. :)

So you believe someone from the world web web above a set of audited accounts? Jog on...

Strange that, my information has done and does coincide with that of Canadianbacon, neither Murray nor any of his companies, subsidiaries included have defaulted on any covenants. :)

If you want to discuss canadianbacon's comment and my reply then do it on the RM thread.

If you wish to point out what part of my previous post on this thread is incorrect then feel free.

BD can you repeat them for us please

Here you go.

The person/consortium behind the takeover have entered into a confidentiality clause while in talks about buying the club thats why they havent yet came out in public ,only when all is done and dusted they will be allowed to speak on this matter!

Bluedell, what is your evidence for MIH having defaulted on their loan repayments?

It's a very strong statement to make. If MIH had been unable to meet their loan repayments then they were insolvent (definition: unable to pay debts as and when they fall due). Keevins had to make a humiliating apology yesterday for saying something similar.

Now I'm not expecting a humiliating apology from you. I just don't believe there is evidence to back up your statement. :)

Apparently it is alleged to be detailed in the last set of their audited, published acccounts, according to a previous post on this thread.

That's not what I said. The loan repayments were detailed in the last set of accounts. I'm suggesting that MIH were unable to meet the repayments detailed there.

Bluedell, what is your evidence for MIH having defaulted on their loan repayments?

It's a very strong statement to make. If MIH had been unable to meet their loan repayments then they were insolvent (definition: unable to pay debts as and when they fall due). Keevins had to make a humiliating apology yesterday for saying something similar.

Now I'm not expecting a humiliating apology from you. I just don't believe there is evidence to back up your statement. :)

I was not detailed enough in my post number 44 (which may have given the wrong impression and for that I apologise :)) and clarified my stance in post 58.

I should also add that post 58 is my assessment of the situation, and I do not have proof, but once the accounts are issued in the future we shall see whether MIH did in fact make loan repayments of �£405,935,000 in the 12 months to 31 January 2010, or whether I was correct. :)

That's not what I said. The loan repayments were detailed in the last set of accounts. I'm suggesting that MIH were unable to meet the repayments detailed there.

This is what you said, and very clearly........... Originally Posted by wabashcannonball View Post

Do you still maintain that MIH have defaulted.

----------------------

Bluedell said........."MIH have been unable to meet their loan repayments as detailed in the last set of their audited, published acccounts. "

It's perfectly clear to me what I said, and I have clarified it further. However I will have another go.

MIH's loan repayments were detailed in the last set of accounts. They were unable to meet the loan repayments detailed as being due in the year to 31 January 2010.

You should note that I never used the word "defaulted".