Beasley's Car Fire Bombed-Rumour!!

Clearly Craig is looking at this from the point of view of sensible human being.

A tad harsh mate. Anyway, "clearly" it's as clear as mud. So that must make two of us who are "bitter football fans".

Beasley's a footballer and the majorioty of football fans are arrogant. Beasley, if he has been riding a gangsters chick will probably know all about his flings life and the risks that go with it. He ddidn't deserve to have his car petrol bombed but it could've been so much worse for him.

Edited by Gazza_8

A tad harsh mate. Anyway, "clearly" it's as clear as mud. So that must make two of us who are "bitter football fans".

Beasley's a footballer and the majorioty of football fans are arrogant. Beasley, if he has been riding a gangsters chick will probably know all about his flings life and the risks that go with it. He ddidn't deserve to have his car petrol bombed but it could've been so much worse for him.

Must do. :thup:

His opinions are quite contrary, rarely in keeping with that of most Rangers fans and i'm tired of it tbh.

When Artur Boruc hooked up with a Polish gangster's woman, I remember the outcry of 'does he have a deathwish' from forums. Now it's our own player and you think everything should be rosy?

Are you being deliberately naive here and assuming because he's a Rangers player, even committing this sort of folly shouldn't see repercussions? And I mean factually, not morally.

But was I one of those suggesting Boruc had/has a deathwish ? My previous post states my own personal opinion on someone being allowed to live their lives within the law, which Beasley seems to be doing. You have then attempted to implicitly cast someone else's opinion and attach it as being my own.

Factually, morally or otherwise the reality is that a law abiding citizen should be allowed to carry out his life without repercussion (please note the emphasis on law abiding). Even if Beasly HAS been shagging someone else's woman he has not committed any crime and remains law abiding. If it was a gangster's woman then said gangster should be taking it out on his Mrs who has cheated on him (no, I am not condoning hitting women either).

And, please, dont try to make it into a "you only are defending him because he is a Rangers player" type argument because that doesnt wash - I would like to think that I would feel the same way regardless of who it happened to. I will readily admit that I dont really care to have or state my opinion on Celtic players, current or former (though I do have a dislike for the antagonistic Neil Lennon - cant help myself even though I have never met him to appropriately judge him).

Have to agree, when things happen to Rangers players more often than not fans stick the blue tinted specs on and defend the fools. If it happened to an opposition player there's fun and laughter poked at them.

Maybe I am wrong but I dont think that the above is often seen on Gersnet. I like to think we have a decent quality of individual on here who would abhor these types of actions regardless of who they are against.

As a defender of the law I would have thought you would have seen what I was getting at though.

Maybe I am wrong but I dont think that the above is often seen on Gersnet. I like to think we have a decent quality of individual on here who would abhor these types of actions regardless of who they are against.

As a defender of the law I would have thought you would have seen what I was getting at though.

If I'm honest mate, I don't really care about what happens when I'm not working. When I'm at home I don't worry about work. If Beasley knew his ride had a gangster husband he'd have known the risks. He should be relieved it was only his car that got it and not his kneecaps.

If not, then a feel for him.

If I'm honest mate, I don't really care about what happens when I'm not working. When I'm at home I don't worry about work. If Beasley knew his ride had a gangster husband he'd have known the risks. He should be relieved it was only his car that got it and not his kneecaps.

If not, then a feel for him.

But are we not missing something here ? Where has Beasley stated his disgust or condemned what was done ? No doubt he does but we are putting words in his mouth.

I agree, no matter whether he knew the risks or not he is one lucky individual because the consequences could have been so much worse. What is it with our players shagging gangster women ? McGregor was too was he not ?

His opinions are quite contrary, rarely in keeping with that of most Rangers fans and i'm tired of it tbh.

So when people agree with me, which is quite often, are they not being 'typical' Rangers fans either?

What exactly is 'most' or typical Rangers fans, because I'd really like to know.

But was I one of those suggesting Boruc had/has a deathwish ? My previous post states my own personal opinion on someone being allowed to live their lives within the law, which Beasley seems to be doing. You have then attempted to implicitly cast someone else's opinion and attach it as being my own.

Worrying then that it isn't.

Factually, morally or otherwise the reality is that a law abiding citizen should be allowed to carry out his life without repercussion (please note the emphasis on law abiding). Even if Beasly HAS been shagging someone else's woman he has not committed any crime and remains law abiding. If it was a gangster's woman then said gangster should be taking it out on his Mrs who has cheated on him (no, I am not condoning hitting women either).

Were you born yesterday? That's not meant as an insult, but you seem to be locked into some sort of utopia where bad people don't do bad things to good people when good people do silly things against bad people, intentionally or otherwise.

You're literally saying that knowingly having an affair with a gangland mobster's woman shouldn't lead to repercussions, because said repercussions are illegal.

I find that astonishingly naive.

And, please, dont try to make it into a "you only are defending him because he is a Rangers player" type argument because that doesnt wash - I would like to think that I would feel the same way regardless of who it happened to.

I'd be worried if you did.

I will readily admit that I dont really care to have or state my opinion on Celtic players, current or former (though I do have a dislike for the antagonistic Neil Lennon - cant help myself even though I have never met him to appropriately judge him).

Is this the disclaimer which lets you get away with hypocrisy?

For the record, I never said the firebomb on his car was acceptable, I said getting involved with a gangland mobster's woman was the stupidest thing you could do and anyone believing that said mobster would just let said individual away with it is really on their own planet.

Of course, that all said, the Record's story might be a load of hokum...

I agree, no matter whether he knew the risks or not he is one lucky individual because the consequences could have been so much worse. ?

What the hell, here you're agreeing with me!?

Make up your mind!