The Takeover that never was.

Also, who were the rejected board nominees? You claim to know that SDM's son was not one of them so you must know who they were.......

Dont ask him questions , he doesn't like questions , it means he might have to answer them , then again why change the habit of a lifetime . He is the only Rangers "fan" I know who is positively basking in this mess :(

The other thing about SDM still pulling the strings is that literally as soon as SDM retired, Martin Bain in particular seemed to grow a pair of balls so to speak. I took that to be on connection with working under a new Chairman who was either doign things differently or had given Bain more freedom to operate as he saw fit.

If SDM was still in control, I don't think we'd have seen any change from Bain and I think it was very noticeable, particularly in his dealings with the media over a few incidents.

Also, SDM said on numerous occasions that his kids weren't interested in the club whatsoever.

Mike.

The other thing about SDM still pulling the strings is that literally as soon as SDM retired, Martin Bain in particular seemed to grow a pair of balls so to speak. I took that to be on connection with working under a new Chairman who was either doign things differently or had given Bain more freedom to operate as he saw fit.

If SDM was still in control, I don't think we'd have seen any change from Bain and I think it was very noticeable, particularly in his dealings with the media over a few incidents.

Also, SDM said on numerous occasions that his kids weren't interested in the club whatsoever.

Mike.

Good point re: Bain. How will wabash spin this one?

Ithink SDM put all the spin on it that was neccessary while leaving the door wide open..,rather different than "SDM said on numerous occasions that his kids weren't interested in the club whatsoever."

What he actually was alleged to have said is "It can be quite painful. I have seen it happen to other chairmen and owners. I've had a bit of it as well. But that's the price you pay if you cross that threshold into the football community and I don't know if I want my son to do that. I don't think he [David junior] wants that."

But if you like to spin that your own way carry on.

Ithink SDM put all the spin on it that was neccessary while leaving the door wide open..,rather different than "SDM said on numerous occasions that his kids weren't interested in the club whatsoever."

What he actually was alleged to have said is "It can be quite painful. I have seen it happen to other chairmen and owners. I've had a bit of it as well. But that's the price you pay if you cross that threshold into the football community and I don't know if I want my son to do that. I don't think he [David junior] wants that."

But if you like to spin that your own way carry on.

It's not spin, it's just that you seem to be forever talking in riddles. It will no doubt come as a surprise but I doubt if many people read your posts and have the slightest idea what point you're trying to make. Frankly, you're virtually unintelligible ....... but no doubt you'll want to blame that on other people too.:confused:

It's not spin, it's just that you seem to be forever talking in riddles. It will no doubt come as a surprise but I doubt if many people read your posts and have the slightest idea what point you're trying to make. Frankly, you're virtually unintelligible ....... but no doubt you'll want to blame that on other people too.:confused:

You do appear to like complicating the simple, the situation is what it is no change, all the wishful thinking in the world or daryll king or big DJ wont change that, only Murray can, if you have a different opinion fair enough.

wabash, why is it when someone on this forum simply states what SDM has said it becomes "alledgedly" yet when you use similar rhetoric it immediately becomes "fact".

I suspect you can't differentiate between fact and fiction.

You going to answer some of the other questions put to you or are they too difficult for you to respond to - ones such as "where is your source of these "facts" and another being that seeing as you KNOW for "fact"that SDM Jr wasnt one of the Board nominees then you must know who they were.

It is becoming rather tiresome and redious reading your innuendo when it is unsubstantiated and, worse, you don't really back it up a great deal either.

Perhaps you should read the post with reference to alleged, as for sources they are my sources or is the forum going to the demand syndrome, I am quite happy with the information I have beeen given, as previous has been on the money, unless of course unless you think you can prove differently.