Laszlo hints at Wallace exit

Sorry to be cheeky, old chap, but don't criticise anyone's spelling (center) till you've learnt to spell 'definitely'!:devil:

Stands back and waits for smack in the mouth....

I see sense of humour is lost on the internet.

A bit of fun, hardly a major or insulting post yet someone still feels they need to get involved.

Unbelievable!

My spelling's never been that great, but it's probably even worse these days because of the US English spellcheck in this browser which prompts me to spell things wrongly. I'll need to take a look and see if I can sort it out. :whistle:

My spelling's never been that great, but it's probably even worse these days because of the US English spellcheck in this browser which prompts me to spell things wrongly. I'll need to take a look and see if I can sort it out. :whistle:

You can normally change it to UK English, same as Outlook, no ?

You can normally change it to UK English, same as Outlook, no ?

I checked the Firefox settings & it was set to display pages in US English 1st, English (en) 2nd, so perhaps that determines what the spell check does. I could switch the spell check off, but there's no specific options for it. No big deal anyway...