Laszlo hints at Wallace exit

Aye, he's a cracking left back. He's still young as well, so if he could be had for under �£2m I'd say he'd be a bargain. That's the sort of player that could make us a few quid in a few years time as well. I doubt very much that it would be money wasted.

I'd love to see him at Ibrox too but there's more chance of a Celtic treble this season

Have to agree. There's no way we've got the cash to buy a left back when we've got Smith & Wylde as backups for Papac. If we buy any defender at all it'll be a center half and not until the summer.

Have to agree. There's no way we've got the cash to buy a left back when we've got Smith & Wylde as backups for Papac. If we buy any defender at all it'll be a center half and not until the summer.

You American Zappa?

We should hopefully have Webster back(why the hell we never put a clause in the loan is beyond me) in the summer but we shall still need at least another CB because Davie Weir surely can't go on forever(can he >??:))

We should hopefully have Webster back(why the hell we never put a clause in the loan is beyond me) in the summer but we shall still need at least another CB because Davie Weir surely can't go on forever(can he >??:))

I'd have thought this would be Weir's last season & there's a fair chance that we'll sell Bougherra in the summer, so aye, even with Webster back, you'd think we'd buy a replacement for Bougherra if he's sold.

Stevie Smith is out of contract in the summer and i'd say it's about 95% certain he'll leave considering there hasn't been a peep mentioned about a new contract for him. I think we'll be content with Whittaker's ability to play at left back rather than buy a backup for Papac though. Broadfoot can also play left back.