perhaps the toilet is for their 2008-09 season ? You will notice it says Jan 2009 and the toilet. Remember they fully believe the ONLY reason they lost the league last year was because they didnt spend. Looks to me like they are saying that the board should spend or this season could go the same way.

Anyone got any ideas why the Reid banner was in red ? They have no connection to that colour whatsoever !

And so you should Zappa, it is worth going on for the gloat,TIMPLOSION :)

Haven't been on yet mate. Been making a Vindaloo... hehe. I'll have to have a quick look though, it should be funny as fcuk. :D

Haven't been on yet mate. Been making a Vindaloo... hehe. I'll have to have a quick look though, it should be funny as fcuk. :D

kewlcelt Yesterday, 6:13 PM Post #141

Member Avatar

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

[ * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#22,444

24 October 2008

Favourite all-time player

Paul McStay The Maestro

everything about our club is smalltime becuase of a board who have fleeced the fans for over a decade, and given eff all back.

ive never felt as low watching us, even in the dark days we had potential and the dream we could get better and spend money,and we were playing against a hun team spending a fortune.

we now have a board who wont spend and have allowed one of the most mediocre Celtic squads in decades to be built.

The manager cant escape criticism,but 70 percent of the blame for where we are now is Lawwell, Desmond and Reid. Sad days.

:giruy:

wimsatim Yesterday, 6:17 PM Post #168

Occasional Substitute

[ * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#16,978

19 March 2008

Just awful really. How that pathetic excuse for a left back is allowed to stay on the park for 90 minutes is totally and utterly beyond me. Not only that, but he's even taking effing corners.

I've backed Mowbray ever since he came and I will continue to do so, however, that doesn't mean he's exempt from criticism. He should never have let Caldwell go without bringing in a replacement who was fit and ready to slot straight in. Whatever anyone thinks of Caldwell, he's easily better than any of our other centre halves - to weaken an already hopeless defence is criminal. The front two don't work as a pairing and I don't care what anyone says, Samaras won't do. He scored today, yes, but he's just never going to be consistent enough and doesn't look able to form a meaningful partnership with anyone he's played with. McDonald hated playing with him, he was terrible with Hesselink and now Fortune looks half the player with him as he does with McDonald.

Now, on to Aiden, he's slipping back into his old ways. He's never a �£14m player, we all know that, but surely to God he has enough about him to look like one against Falkirk at home? What an utterly shocking performance from the wee man today.

9 points behind a team we totally dominated two weeks ago does not bode well at all. We do not one have leader in that team and I honestly don't think Lawwell will back Mowbray with the required funds needed to get rid of the impostors which have plauged our squad year after year. It's quite simple - Naylor, O'Dea, McManus, Samaras et al will never be good enough for Celtic!

One a plus note, Ki looked good, Zhi had a couple of flashes and Crosas done better than most so it's even more surprising to see him taken off. By God did we miss N'Guemo.

Just numb at how lacklusture and nonchalant we looked in that 2nd half - sad times indeed.