The only good thing about this is it will shut up those fans who like to bash anything and one Scottish and bum up anything foreign.

Cameroon losing to Gabon is a poor result surely?

Just checked the fishul FIFA world rankings. Cameroon are 11th and Gabon are 48th. So you're probably right S_Ally. Ivory Coast drew with Bikini Fatso yesterday. Ivory Coast are 16th and Bikini Fatso are 49th. Algeria are 26th and Malawi 99th.

Still, they'd all comfortably beat Scotland. :(

On a sidenote, Sweden are 42nd. :eek:

I thought they were doing well.

Edited by Gazza_8

Just checked the fishul FIFA world rankings. Cameroon are 11th and Gabon are 48th. So you're probably right S_Ally. Ivory Coast drew with Bikini Fatso yesterday. Ivory Coast are 16th and Bikini Fatso are 49th. Algeria are 26th and Malawi 99th.

Still, they'd all comfortably beat Scotland. :(

On a sidenote, Sweden are 42nd. :eek:

I thought they were doing well.

I was going on the fact that Cameroon are traditionally one of Africa's stronger nations. Good to see that I was not mistaken here (due to my ignorance of their game) and that indeed it was a game they should be expected to win.

Watched bits of the Ivory Coast and was shocked they didn't score against Bikini Fatso (Lmao).