A couple of things have changed - one is the transfer fee, which could free up more money to meet his wage demands. Another is that City are pretty like to stay up this season given their current lofty position.

What I'd like to know is exactly how much he wants in his next contract? He supposedly turned down 17k a week with Brummie so it's obviously more than that. The other thing I'd like to know is what can we afford to pay?

The deal he was offered by Brum was based on half a season in the Championship with his wage rising to about 25k p/w plus bonuses if they got promoted to the EPL if my memory serves me correctly.

Boyd won't be going anywhere IMO. He'll be a Rangers player come February & still be a Rangers player next season. That's my prediction. :)

The deal he was offered by Brum was based on half a season in the Championship with his wage rising to about 25k p/w plus bonuses if they got promoted to the EPL if my memory serves me correctly.

Boyd won't be going anywhere IMO. He'll be a Rangers player come February & still be a Rangers player next season. That's my prediction. :)

We gonna have to bet again ?

Well according to Darryl King he of imminent sale fame and friend to billionaires and shakers and movers, over on RC with Shug Keevo, nah you know the rest the bank is running the show, WS is merely peripheral. Hope he didn't get his info from...Duffy.

What is that to do with this thread ?

Shit-stirring.... again !

Let me tell you what it has to do with this thread since I started it, DK says the bank are running the show, KB staying or going will be a bank decision, which is obvious bollox, the decision will be down to KB no one else. Now if you have a problem with fair comment come out and say it, don't hide behind your Admin badge, and tell me which part is not fair comment, or if I am not toeing your party line just tell me not to post, it's that easy. Some of us can think for ourselves without being given directions.

Its been funny to see the Boyd love-in on some of the other forums over the last few weeks, all his critics seem to have disappeared, but I bet it won't be long before they're back. Surprised he didn't get pelters after not scoring at the weekend actually.